By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does Majoras Mask 3D have the best box art of any 3DS game?

Skidonti said:

I like it.
Here's also hoping they don't "goldify" it in the US. I thought it was cool but I'm just tired of it on every game now. It would be especially out of place for MM.

Rather than "goldified", it will probably be "purple-ified" like this fan art:

Around the Network

Here's the image for those who can't see it:

It's real pretty. I think it captures the game well.

it is very good yes.... best ever i will have to think....

Switch!!!

mZuzek said:
About the "goldification", I've come to the conclusion that I don't have a problem with it when it happens to certain games, these being the more traditional, "classic" Zeldas.

The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds and Zelda Wii U.

These are all that kind of game - they have a Zelda essence overflowing around them, and as such I like them with their gold boxarts because it represents what Zelda is.

Majora's Mask obviously isn't that kind of game, so I don't want it goldified.

Hell yeah. I've never had a problem with past goldifications. As a matter of fact, it was a cool new thing when the series started out. Y'know, when the actual cartridges were goldified? I'm pretty sure the fans were drooling when that gold OoT cart was released.

It isn't really suitable for MM's color palette, however.

It looks great indeed. Dark, gritty, it gets the MM game feel. But you should put the image on the OP.

Around the Network
torok said:
It looks great indeed. Dark, gritty, it gets the MM game feel. But you should put the image on the OP.

It is, but it doesn't show up for some people.

Most people seem to be able to see it though.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I prefer the original artwork. But I like the box art.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nope, this is better:

RealGamingExpert said:
torok said:

It is, but it doesn't show up for some people.

Most people seem to be able to see it though.

Actually, it is showing for me right now. Maybe just cache issues with the browsers, or its on VGC.

Don't know if it is the best 3DS box art, but it's definitely great!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---