By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does Majoras Mask 3D have the best box art of any 3DS game?

Bman54 said:
Mike_L said:
Bman54 said:
Much better than the OoT 3D one, that's for sure.

I like the OoT 3D box art here in europe but I can see the NA one isn't too great.

Yeah, I'm talking more about the NA one. I still think the Majora's one is better than any of those too, though.

MM 3D art is something special for sure.

Around the Network

Yeah its nice but not the best.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Bman54 said:
Much better than the OoT 3D one, that's for sure.

This x1000000

Wow, that box art is phenomenal. Brainstorming some others that I like.

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Bravely Default. I like the simplicity of Ocarina of Time 3D, basically saying the game speaks for itself. OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire have great box art.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Can't see it

Around the Network
nero said:
Can't see it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Majora's_Mask_3D#mediaviewer/File:Majora%27s_Mask_3D_boxart.jpg

Here's a link to another image of it.

It begins.

Great box art though. Can't wait to see which part NOA leaves in color as the rest is drowned in gold.

MDMAlliance said:
nero said:
Can't see it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Majora's_Mask_3D#mediaviewer/File:Majora%27s_Mask_3D_boxart.jpg

Here's a link to another image of it.

That is one cool looking box art I must say. The art style reminds me of A Link Between Worlds.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

A Link Between Worlds is magnificent.

This one is playing catch up. (Edit: Although I do like the night theme for this one.)

I like it.
Here's also hoping they don't "goldify" it in the US. I thought it was cool but I'm just tired of it on every game now. It would be especially out of place for MM.