By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is this the generation of Zelda remakes?

I am fine with this because it isn't holding back the releases of new Zelda games

Around the Network

I want Twilight Princess HD (but only after Metroid Prime HD).

Gotta scrape the bottom of that barrel dude. Look forward to Skyward Sword HD, coming to Wii U in 2016!

I kid of course. There won't be any Wii U releases in 2016.

Let this new Zelda even come close to living up to it's potential, and then give me a HD remake of TP to close out the Wii U gen later on, and I'll be totally happy with that. In fact, sign me up.

Twilight Princess HD would blow my mind!

Or an HD collection of a bunch of games.

I'd buy Zelda over and over again :P

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Gotta scrape the bottom of that barrel dude. Look forward to Skyward Sword HD, coming to Wii U in 2016!

I kid of course. There won't be any Wii U releases in 2016.

This made me LOL

1doesnotsimply

wait wait wait

We had two new Zelda games in this period of time (2011-2014):

Skyward Sword

A Link Between Worlds

And a new one is coming in 2015, if there´s no delay.

So it´s not all about remakes. There were new stuff too. And Majora´s Mask was a pledge from the fans after all.

Let's hope not; I have read on these very forums that HD remakes are silly. DLC as well.

More OT: possibly, personally, I wouldn't mind OoT remake and 3D versions of earlier titles. Emulator ROM and modern controllers don't work as well with the retro titles as I would like them to but it would be cool to replay the old ones.

Silly people asking for Twilight Princess HD. :P

I don't want Ninty to even consider it until after the next home console launches.

I'm ok with it. Nintendo usually gives some ectra features with their remakes, and it's a perfect way to plug holes in the release scheadule.