By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is this the generation of Zelda remakes?

WhiteEaglePL said:
I don't care.

I want them all since I never played them. Starting with MM 3D, then OOT , then WW HD. Zelda U somewhere in between.

Play OoT 3D first. Then MM3D or WWHD.

Around the Network

Yup, the next remake will be Twilight Princess in 2017. You heard it here first.

SJReiter said:
Yup, the next remake will be Twilight Princess in 2017. You heard it here first.

Nope, I've been saying that for a while now, u heard it HERE first

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Whatever allows more recent generations experience the greatness that is Zelda I am for. Development is probably not even that much. I bet they have the new people work on them to get them used to developing large games and also to make some cash to fund their new games.

DarkRPGamer007 said:

Face it, in 2011 with the 25th anniversary of Zelda we saw Four Swords re-released for free on DSi/3DS eShop, the Ocarina of Time 3D. We saw WindWaker HD last year, and now we're seeing Majora's Mask 3D. And before anyone calls me for hating, I'm not, in fact I am fully pleased with Nintendo's decisions as they've all been wonderful, especially WindWaker HD in my opinion

This is the generation of remakes... period. One look at all the idiotic mass jizzing every time a remake is anounced and you quickly figure out why it's happening too. 

Around the Network

This is the generation of Nintendo not knowing what else to do.

RCTjunkie said:
Whatever allows more recent generations experience the greatness that is Zelda I am for. Development is probably not even that much. I bet they have the new people work on them to get them used to developing large games and also to make some cash to fund their new games.

You know, my 9 year old cousin grew up playing NES titles...ON AN NES!! It's not impossible to actually play the original games in their original form. It's pretty easy actually. The whole "newer generations" excuse is just that, an excuse. 

The real reason remakes happen is because these guys know that people will stupidly double dip. You can blame the movie and music industry for it if you want since it was there where the art of double dipping was born. 

Either way, it's good for a laugh lol.

Eh, GBA had 3 Zelda re-releases, and GameCube had the Master Quest Collection or whatever.

But yeah this gen they're pushing it.

zorg1000 said:
SJReiter said:

Nope, I've been saying that for a while now, u heard it HERE first

I think Twilight princess will come out on Nintendo's next handheld, which will must likely be HD so the game will look beautiful on there

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

the_dengle said:
Eh, GBA had 3 Zelda re-releases, and GameCube had the Master Quest Collection or whatever.

But yeah this gen they're pushing it.

Yeah, they did the same thing back then.

OT: Also to call Four Swords on DSi this gen... well we may aswell say PH and ST are 3DS games too right??