Tagged games:

What do you think of the title?

It's as dumb as a bag of door knobs 22 27.85%

It's epic, just like Star Wars should be 16 20.25%

Can't be worse than The Phantom Menace 28 35.44%

What's in a name? 6 7.59%

See results 7 8.86%

Total:79

Let's hope it's better than the Halo mini series.

Around the Network

Title is just a title. It doesn't matter unless it's borderline goofball like "Attack of the Clones".

It's all about the script. If that's not good it doesn't matter if the title is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

kljesta64 said:
Nem said:
Hmm... the title is lacking oomph.

Its not like the force wasnt active before... so what is it awakening from? Weird...

luke was the only Jedi left so the force is pretty much dead no ones using it.

But... Luke is supposed to open a new Academy and train lots of new Jedi.

Yeah i know... expanded universe out the window. Still, its nothing but predictable.

Nem said:
kljesta64 said:
Nem said:
Hmm... the title is lacking oomph.

Its not like the force wasnt active before... so what is it awakening from? Weird...

luke was the only Jedi left so the force is pretty much dead no ones using it.

Yeah i know... expanded universe out the window. Still, its nothing but predictable.

predictable doestn mean its going to suck.

he will be a Jedi master but thats only a part of the story theres a lot more at least there should be.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

theprof00 said:
Dark knight 2 is also great, but terminator 2 great? Dunno. Its close. Only problem is that t2 has such a strong musical score. The acting in dk is arguably slightly better, but it lacks that certain magic only a great orchestral background can give. Its probably in the top 5 most recognizable musical theme in moving history. Dun dun dun da dun.
and while dk had that cool gritty realism brought on by the cruel madness of joker, t2 feels more real and human though thats a subjective preference. Joker is clearly a better villain, as far as evil tropes go, but again subjectively more fearsome than an unstoppable killing machine who looks human but has no human qualities.

What I think is really unsettling about the t-1000 is that its a synthetic without uncanny valley.

The Dark Knight wasn't as strong for the simple fact that unlike T2, it was ALL Ledger. Every single scene he was in, he stole the show. That's all you watch that movie for. T2 was more complete imo. 

The Dark Knight certainly belongs in the "best sequel" argument though.

Around the Network

Excellent, can't wait and a perfect director imo in J.J. Abrams, he does appear to understand the Star Wars universe and it was amazing what he did with Star Trek. The title is exciting and full of promise of a new beginning really looking forward to it, one thing though I hope there is no mention of midi-chlorian's if the force is to feature heavily!

This title sucks....

It is near the end of the end....

kljesta64 said:
Nem said:

he will be a Jedi master but thats only a part of the story theres a lot more at least there should be.

You're misunderstanding me. I dont think the movie is gonna be bad based on the title. I am pumped to watch it and i will probably enjoy it (and i'm someone who enjoyed episode 2 and 3, so not difficult to please).

I just wanted an exciting name for the title. Doesnt matter much though.

Nem said:
kljesta64 said:

You're misunderstanding me. 

im not. 

I just wanted to write something

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Best Movie sequel was Aliens... just amazing. Terminator 2 was ok, but it's a little cheesy now, but still enjoyable.

I reckon the story of the new star wars is that competing Jedi's are touring the galaxy doing cheap magic tricks to pay the bills... while an evil menace threatens to reveal their secrets.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!