By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite end credits in video games.

Around the Network

MGS 3 & 4

My vote goes to Super Mario 64, but since you've already mentioned it I'll give a special mention to the runner-up, Mario Kart 64:

Top 5 would be:

1. Super Mario 64

2. Mario Kart 64

3. Ocarina of Time

4. Pokémon X/Y

5. Super Mario 3D World

Entered this thread wanting to post SM64 credits, OP already did so. Nothing left for me to do here.

Though there are a few other games that also have great credits in my opinion:

Ocarina of Time
Skyward Sword (heck, most of the Zelda games for that matter)
Metal Gear Solid 1 (who could ever forget that epic song)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Obviously!

Around the Network

Paper Mario 64 had that awesome parade at the end!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Bar none, the best credits ever put into a game.

Twilight Princess is also nice best part of the game

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Streets of Rage.

Won't post any. I'll just name a few.

-Super Mario Bros. 3 (Nes): Loved how they showed a bit of a recap of the whole game while the credits ran. Brought back memories of what I had just experienced during my epic journey.

-The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES): Kinda wrapped up the stories of all the characters you encountered on the way. Then showed the Tri Force floating above the land. Just felt like a fitting end to a satisfying odyssey.

-Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Genesis): LOVE the medley of all the songs from the game.

-Final Fantasty VIII (PS1): One of the best ending themes, ever. Powerful.

-Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2): After the emotional impact of the ending, the song fits the mood flawlessly. Made me feel like a soldier coming home at the end of a harsh war. And yeah, I cried.

-Chrono Trigger (SNES): My favorite of this whole list. It sounds magical. Beautiful. I want "To Faraway Times" to play at my funeral.