3-4 years 3 2.44%

4-5 years 7 5.69%

5-6 years 5 4.07%

6-7 years 27 21.95%

7-8 years 21 17.07%

8+ years 10 8.13%

Total:123
spurgeonryan said:
I thought you were a new member.... Never seen you before like 6 months ago.

I feel bad.

You should.. You are a horrible human being, spurgey.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
LemonSlice said:

And if it's not too much trouble, the forum? I hear about this blue background and I want to see. :)

I just posted that :)

Awesome post, thanks! :) 

MoHasanie said:
Congrats!
I will reach 2 years next month.

Same here, I'm such a newb.

roadkillers said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?page=3278&name=&type=&gender=&keyword=&country=&lowage=&highage=&relationship=&order=Last%20created&picture=

Son of a ***** 9th guy. I have 922 posts and I have no idea what I used to talk about. I remember this site before MGS4 came out. That was a big one, it was suppose to be the PS3's biggest game and technically I would say it was. Nowhere near Halo sales on Xbox360, but it was the reason why people got the PS3 or at least the showcase people saw when choosing PS3.

Actually your profile is the 12th... some of the earlier ones have been deleted.

That said the first two profiles were both for ioi so you could discount them, which makes you 10th, with Luthor being the only older profile still active.

How did you find out about the site back then?

Still a rookie to me :)

Anyways, I miss the watch maker and Rol is still as annoying.

Back in 2007 I had a Faxanadu Avatar. And I had a job.

Today I have a Faxanadu Avatar. And still the same job.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Don't be sad! Some people come for steak, others come for cake. I haven't hung around the forums much in recent years.

NintendoPie said:
Seece said:

You're forgiven for being a newbie by having an awesome join data.

The best part of it is is that I didn't even plan that. It was fate.

So the date stamp showing ,  11 minutes and 11 seconds  past 11am on the 11th day  of the 11th month  2011 was luck?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:

So the date stamp showing ,  11 minutes and 11 seconds  past 11am on the 11th day  of the 11th month  2011 was luck?

Where'd you get all that? If you aren't kidding, that just means I'm even better than earlier known.

Nice, congrats!

My 7 years is coming up in a month. I was barely into freshmen year of college with a brand new PS3, now I'm 3 years out of college with a brand new PS4

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

NintendoPie said:
mjk45 said:

Where'd you get all that? If you aren't kidding, that just means I'm even better than earlier known.

Yes it's good  ,but mines better I applied on the 7th of the 7th  at 7min and 7sec  in 777  ,but the internet was so slow then it took 1,230 years to get my membership  so I just kept lurking  ,and to think that people still  complain about isp speed .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot