4-5 years 7 5.69%

5-6 years 5 4.07%

6-7 years 27 21.95%

7-8 years 21 17.07%

8+ years 10 8.13%

Total:123

im older then you.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Seece said:

Coming up to 7 years for me too (in Febraury)

7 IS suppose to be my lucky number.

you and me both. within a few days, though after my first acount that was spelled wrong, or I couldn't log back in.

Yeah around this time I was lurking here, probably just had my ps3 though the guy on ebay took so long that I bought a second on craigslist and my bf ended up taking it.

Wonktonodi said:
Seece said:

Coming up to 7 years for me too (in Febraury)

7 IS suppose to be my lucky number.

you and me both. within a few days, though after my first acount that was spelled wrong, or I couldn't log back in.

Yeah around this time I was lurking here, probably just had my ps3 though the guy on ebay took so long that I bought a second on craigslist and my bf ended up taking it.

Feels like it was around the time MS sent that boat to the PS3 europe launch, but that was a year before. Still it feels like a different lifetime!

Damn, you're old. I've been kidding myself all this time.

Also, I remember nothing from seven years ago on here. I, luckily for all of you, didn't join when I was 9.

NintendoPie said:
Damn, you're old. I've been kidding myself all this time.

Also, I remember nothing from seven years ago on here. I, luckily for all of you, didn't join when I was 9.

You're forgiven for being a newbie by having an awesome join data.

Around the Network

I'm coming of age too, not as old as you tho.

I didn't post that much back then and I don't do now either.

Read a lot tho. Good ol' days.

Seece said:

You're forgiven for being a newbie by having an awesome join data.

The best part of it is is that I didn't even plan that. It was fate.

Seece said:

Feels like it was around the time MS sent that boat to the PS3 europe launch, but that was a year before. Still it feels like a different lifetime!

Yeah, very different. That's most of that whole generation ago. It's interesting how things have been here. Some users matured, some moved on amd some have stayed the same. While always new users showing up and getting some of the basics of how this site works wrong.

Remember how it used to be that the comments actually were on each chart?

It will be my seventh in January I think. I was in 8th grade when I joined as well.

LemonSlice said:

Has anyone got a screenshot of how vgchartz looked back then? Thanks in advance.

How come so few answers at the range of 2-6 years in the poll?