By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ps3/360 game would push the wii to it's limits?

Username2324 said:
No, that was just my evidence that he does in fact develope for the Wii and PS2, and I have talked to him regarding their power.

So a dev of GH knows a lot about pushing the hardware, like a dev of God of War, RE4, the Legend of Zelda???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

@username
Yeah, that does prove a lot. But not in the way you think.

All those statements say you think the Wii is close to the power of PS3/360, now just take your 6 week ban and shut up.

Username2324 said:
All those statements say you think the Wii is close to the power of PS3/360, now just take your 6 week ban and shut up.

But none of them directly say that. You just infer they mean that.

@username
Actually he's right.
You have to learn that a good looking game does not need technical power, but talent and beautiful art direction.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
well, I think the question is.. what game WOULDN'T

hmm, outside of half-assed games and movie games. I'm thinking LBP

LMAO wii run LBP engine/physics.

dream on.

Gran Turismo 5 - 60 frames per second, 1080p. This games gonna be a beast!

sc94597 said:
If anybody could find a post where I said the wiis almost powerful or something along those lines I will take a 1month 2 week ban.

I think user has shown this. Accept your 6 week ban. I actually found other posts that also said it but I dont want to get people banned.

PooperScooper said:
sc94597 said:
If anybody could find a post where I said the wiis almost powerful or something along those lines I will take a 1month 2 week ban.

I think user has shown this. Accept your 6 week ban. I actually found other posts that also said it but I dont want to get people banned.

Lol good one. I knew somebody would do that.

You obviously think the Wii is many times more powerful than it actually is, just accept the ban. You brought it upon yourself.