Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ps3/360 game would push the wii to it's limits?

psp, ps2, xbox, wii


360/ps3

ok.



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
@username
And at least i, unlike you, don't keep asking sources for other people's claims while i can't prove my own ;)
Ever played Guitar Hero 3 on PS2? Brett Davis, he's in the credits, how else would you like me to prove it? He's in the Wii version too.

 



sc94597 said:
Username2324 said:

"This allows many wii games to look better than alot of ps3 and 360 games."
"the wii is highly capable of realistic graphics. "
"the wii is capable of 720p." <-False.
"Everybody knows that but I want to show where the wii is at in graphics standpoint according to my beliefs."
^LOL

The only post that relates to the ps3/360 is the first.

 

Those were just showing that you think the Wii is close to the power of the PS3 and 360, now can we get a moderator in and ban you for your 6 weeks already.

 





Username2324 said:
gamingdevil said:
@username
And at least i, unlike you, don't keep asking sources for other people's claims while i can't prove my own ;)
Ever played Guitar Hero 3 on PS2? Brett Davis, he's in the credits, how else would you like me to prove it? He's in the Wii version too.

 


 Wait a minute, you have a cousin that worked on GUITAR HERO, and all of sudden, you know something about the Wii's graphical capabilities?



Around the Network
Username2324 said:
gamingdevil said:
@username
And at least i, unlike you, don't keep asking sources for other people's claims while i can't prove my own ;)
Ever played Guitar Hero 3 on PS2? Brett Davis, he's in the credits, how else would you like me to prove it? He's in the Wii version too.

 


 Lol, so, your cousin worked in GH, and then you can make such foolish assumptions...



By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

No, that was just my evidence that he does in fact develope for the Wii and PS2, and I have talked to him regarding their power.



Username2324 said:
sc94597 said:
Username2324 said:

"This allows many wii games to look better than alot of ps3 and 360 games."
"the wii is highly capable of realistic graphics. "
"the wii is capable of 720p." <-False.
"Everybody knows that but I want to show where the wii is at in graphics standpoint according to my beliefs."
^LOL

The only post that relates to the ps3/360 is the first.

 

Those were just showing that you think the Wii is close to the power of the PS3 and 360, now can we get a moderator in and ban you for your 6 weeks already.

 

In which one of those did I state the wii was close to the hd consoles?

 



I know a guy who knows a guy who bumped into some guy who developed Mario Galaxy and he told me Mario Galaxy uses 60% of Wii's bits.



Username2324 said:
No, that was just my evidence that he does in fact develope for the Wii and PS2, and I have talked to him regarding their power.


And once again, I reiterate, you cousin worked on GUITAR HERO-a game about music and sound (not to mention, the Wii dev team fucked up and gave it mono only sound) and you can say there's no potential to be unlocked on the Wii?