By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ps3/360 game would push the wii to it's limits?

gamingdevil said:
@username
And my dad's best friend has a daughter whose boyfriend works for Factor 4.5 and he told me they're porting Lair to the Wii and it plays at 60fps with prettier graphics.
See? Just as credible as your post.

Well, unlike you, I actually do have a cousin who developes for the Wii and Ps2.

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
sc94597 said:
If anybody could find a post where I said the wiis almost powerful or something along those lines I will take a 1month 2 week ban.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17846

Goodbye.

I believe I said the wii was 3-5 times less powerful in that thread I never knew that equals near.

Username2324 said:
gamingdevil said:
@username
And my dad's best friend has a daughter whose boyfriend works for Factor 4.5 and he told me they're porting Lair to the Wii and it plays at 60fps with prettier graphics.
See? Just as credible as your post.

Well, unlike you, I actually do have a cousin who developes for the Wii and Ps2.

Sorry but that means nothing...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Please stop making topics

@username
And at least i, unlike you, don't keep asking sources for other people's claims while i can't prove my own ;)

Around the Network
Ryudo said:
Please stop making topics

It isn't the topic that is the problem it is how fanboys changed it to a what is more powerful contest.

sc94597 said:
Username2324 said:
sc94597 said:
If anybody could find a post where I said the wiis almost powerful or something along those lines I will take a 1month 2 week ban.

Goodbye.

I believe I said the wii was 3-5 times less powerful in that thread I never knew that equals near.

You also said this "This allows many wii games to look better than alot of ps3 and 360 games."

Now take your ban like a man and see you in 6weeks. 

"This allows many wii games to look better than alot of ps3 and 360 games."
"the wii is highly capable of realistic graphics. "
"the wii is capable of 720p." <-False.
"Everybody knows that but I want to show where the wii is at in graphics standpoint according to my beliefs."
^LOL

Griffin said:
sc94597 said:
Username2324 said:
sc94597 said:

Goodbye.

You also said this "This allows many wii games to look better than alot of ps3 and 360 games."

Now take your ban like a man and see you in 6weeks.

That does't say at all anything about power. It just means I think some wii games could look better than the oter consoles games. 

Username2324 said:

"This allows many wii games to look better than alot of ps3 and 360 games."
"the wii is highly capable of realistic graphics. "
"the wii is capable of 720p." <-False.
"Everybody knows that but I want to show where the wii is at in graphics standpoint according to my beliefs."
^LOL

The only post that relates to the ps3/360 is the first.