By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ps3/360 game would push the wii to it's limits?

Username2324 said:
sc94597 said:
PooperScooper said:
SC - dude give it up. You're bent with this "Wii is just as powerful" nonsense. Just give it up dude. Let it go. Wii focused on gameplay and not power.

I beieve the hd consles are 3-5 times mre powerful how does tht = as powerfu?

the Wii is last-gen. 

Funny, i don't remember ever seeing the Wii until this gen. Even more funny, the mighty next gen consoles getting kicked in the butt by an underpowered, last-gen, excuse for a console. Your console of choice has lost, get over it and stop being a jerk.

Around the Network

If anybody could find a post where I said the wiis almost powerful or something along those lines I will take a 1month 2 week ban.

gamingdevil said:
Username2324 said:
sc94597 said:
PooperScooper said:
SC - dude give it up. You're bent with this "Wii is just as powerful" nonsense. Just give it up dude. Let it go. Wii focused on gameplay and not power.

I beieve the hd consles are 3-5 times mre powerful how does tht = as powerfu?

the Wii is last-gen.

Funny, i don't remember ever seeing the Wii until this gen. Even more funny, the mighty next gen consoles getting kicked in the butt by an underpowered, last-gen, excuse for a console. Your console of choice has lost, get over it and stop being a jerk.

I love when you delete all of my post, I said in terms of power and compared to the 360/PS3, Wii is last gen. And how can you say "my" console lost (I never singled out a console in my posts as "my" console) when the generation still has years to go?

Username2324 said:
The Wii won't be much farther than it already is at the end of its life, like I said, there's no hidden potential, no secrets to be unlocked, its figured out.

Are you a dev???

Most devs didn't use the GC at full, maybe just capcom, nintendo and factor 5... how can be already well know??, there is potential in that machine... SMG dev started in the GC, ZeldaTp is just a port, RE4Wii is just a port too.. We really don't know how much can be done in the Wii... and making such assumtion without any dev background is just fanboy talk...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

@username Wether you support the 360 or the PS3 they've both lost, the gap shows no signs of closing.

Also, it's obvious enough you meant in terms of power, deleted post or not.

Bottom line, i see you're jerking around asking for sources... Where are YOUR sources that the Wii has no more potential?

Around the Network

I don't have any online sources, but I do have a cousin who develops for the Wii and PS2.

Hhahaha you Wii fanboys sure are funny.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Hey I guess nobody could find the mythical post where I said the wii is almost as powerful as ps360.

@username
And my dad's best friend has a daughter whose boyfriend works for Factor 4.5 and he told me they're porting Lair to the Wii and it plays at 60fps with prettier graphics.
See? Just as credible as your post.

sc94597 said:
If anybody could find a post where I said the wiis almost powerful or something along those lines I will take a 1month 2 week ban.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17846

Goodbye.