By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Advanced Warfare Leader Boards

Entertaining thread. Still good to know rough numbers.

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:
Blood_Tears said:
Gap getting bigger in favor of PS4.

100k in 3 days
thats way less than i expected

wont break 500k soon

According to this very thread, the lead is now over 400k and getting bigger each day. Like I said...gap getting bigger..

prinz_valium said:
Blood_Tears said:

100k in 3 days

wont break 500k soon

and where the fuck are ps3 numbers? no1 is palying this game on a ps3? is the ps3 that dead?
last x360 updated was long ago, too

Eh, another 100k in 1-2 days. Will break 500k very soon

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

So ps3 numbers...

Launch day was about 200,000 by wednesday was at 500,000, Friday 800,000 and today it stands at 1,110,761.

So first week sells on ps3 should be about 1.1-1.3million.

Beasting!

BeastBlood7 said:

So ps3 numbers...

Launch day was about 200,000 by wednesday was at 500,000, Friday 800,000 and today it stands at 1,110,761.

Beasting!

First week will be higher than that though. I'm going to say 1.5-2m

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
BeastBlood7 said:

So ps3 numbers...

Beasting!

beasting?  thats exceptionally ordinary.

and why all the hurraahhh! at 2m v 1.6m? for PS4 v ONE?  very confusing.

because Call of Duty is now a playstation franchise since ghosts and that hasn't changed! We are all humbled considering all the marketing goes to xbox!

Blood_Tears said:
prinz_valium said:
Blood_Tears said:

100k in 3 days

wont break 500k soon

According to this very thread, the lead is now over 400k and getting bigger each day. Like I said...gap getting bigger..

not to mention sales are bigger overall so the gap is bigger

2M vs 1.6M this early on is exceptionally well considering this is primarily a game that sides with Xbox. Past iterations usually had a 2 million player base lead (Besides Ghosts due to Next gen just launching and the game being lackluster)

With exclusive marketing, MLG CoD tournaments and a loyal fanbase to the Xbox community, I think this is a major plus for Sony. That's like a Final Fantasy Xbox sku outselling the Playstation sku. It really speaks volumes on how gamers are embracing the PS4.

Of course you'll get your "what's the big deal" posts and downplays along with attach rate excuses but at the end of the day it's looking like Call of Duty is being played by more Playstation gamers then any other home console. A big turn around from last gen and a big Kudos to Sony and the PS4. Really goes to show you that Amazon US best sellers lists is just a small piece of a very large pie.

So chances are the PS4 will be the best selling SKU?
Good hopefully next year will be the last year of cross gen CoD.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

kowenicki said:
Kerotan said:
kowenicki said:
BeastBlood7 said:

So ps3 numbers...

Beasting!

beasting?  thats exceptionally ordinary.

and why all the hurraahhh! at 2m v 1.6m? for PS4 v ONE?  very confusing.

because Call of Duty is now a playstation franchise since ghosts and that hasn't changed! We are all humbled considering all the marketing goes to xbox!

hyperbole ahoy!

"a playstation franchise"....

I think it's clear that he meant the franchise now sells better on Playstation platforms, which is a surprising twist imo considering how dominant the franchise was on Xbox just until a couple of years ago.