By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Advanced Warfare Leader Boards

Now it is the time that the bigger userbase will start to hold in favor to PS4... while the first days are close the gap will increase.

It is WW after all.

I expect PS4 to hit 2 million with one hour of difference when Xbone reaches 1.5 million.

Around the Network

First week sales will be about 1.5 million for xbox one and 1.8 million for ps4

He meant that all this XONE Buyers (PS4 of course, too.) Were day zero and in long term we will see, that the higher userbase of PS4 give a larger boost in sales than XONE

toastboy44562 said:

It will be more like that x3.

These numbers are only for guys that played the MP (have Gold or Plus).

ethomaz said:
toastboy44562 said:

It will be more like that x3.

These numbers are only for guys that played the MP (have Gold or Plus).

Most people have gold or plus... especially cod players.

You actually think xbox one version will sell 4.5 million and ps4 5.6 million in its first week??

Around the Network

toastboy44562 said:

You actually think xbox one version will sell 4.5 million and ps4 5.6 million in its first week??

3x was a bit high.

But I expect ~3 million for PS4 and ~2.3m for Xbone.

First week... around twice the number showed in leader board right now.

Sony mentioned that PS+ membership was 7.9 million as of 9.30.14 (790k average signups a month lets say 8.7m for October) so with 1.6 million online players you have about a 18% attach rate.

I'm sure with total sales and total ps4 consoles the figure would be the same or close to it (~ 2.43m first week).

ethomaz said:

toastboy44562 said:

3x was a bit high.

But I expect ~3 million for PS4 and ~2.3m for Xbone.

First week... around twice the number showed in leader board right now.

I think youre a little optomistic however these games will sell gangbusters up until christsmas. Also, if you get the game on xbox 360 you get a free copy for Xbox one which is not going to be counted.

Train wreck said:
Sony mentioned that PS+ membership was 7.9 million as of 9.30.14 (790k average signups a month lets say 8.7m for October) so with 1.6 million online players you have about a 18% attach rate.

I'm sure with total sales and total ps4 consoles the figure would be the same or close to it (~ 2.43m first week).

7.9 million is PS4 and PS3... not only PS4.

toastboy44562 said:

I think youre a little optomistic however these games will sell gangbusters up until christsmas. Also, if you get the game on xbox 360 you get a free copy for Xbox one which is not going to be counted.

It is the same for PS3 and PS4... it is a cross buy game.