By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Advanced Warfare Leader Boards

Kerotan said:

Have to say I'm loving the PS4's strong sales that they can take one of Xbox's crown jewels as one of their own. Nobody expected this change a few years ago and it's great to see. 

Win-win for Activision.

Great sales on both consoles especially PS4, and Microsoft picks up the marketing tab.

As well with Destiny, where Sony picked up the marketing tab.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
BeastBlood7 said:

So ps3 numbers...

Launch day was about 200,000 by wednesday was at 500,000, Friday 800,000 and today it stands at 1,110,761.

So first week sells on ps3 should be about 1.1-1.3million.

Beasting!

beasting?  thats exceptionally ordinary.

and why all the hurraahhh! at 2m v 1.6m? for PS4 v ONE?  very confusing.

Maybe because Call of Duty has always been far far far far far more popular on Xbox? It's not exactly difficult to understand why are excited to see the shift in popularity. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

The PS4 is coming!!! FLY YOU FOOLS :D

Seriously though it's big news that COD is now set in stone bigger on Sony's platforms. Started with ghosts now AW is confirming the trend.

Shooters will always have a better attach rates on the XB1. The core fanbase of the XB1 is shooter fans.

The PS4 will have a better sales gap in games like Shadow of Mordor, or GTA, or had they not f'd up AC:Unity that too.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
Shooters will always have a better attach rates on the XB1. The core fanbase of the XB1 is shooter fans.

The PS4 will have a better sales gap in games like Shadow of Mordor, or GTA, or had they not f'd up AC:Unity that too.

It can still have a better sales gap with Unity. Not too late.

Around the Network

2,088,599 playing it on the PS4 as of 20 minutes ago.

I asked a friend in case anyone is wondering. I will try find out the 360 numbers and the PS3 from other friends.

1.666.984 on the X1 as of right now

1,190,118 for the X360 as of right now!

PC: 282,361 taken from the AW servers.

Off Topic but what do the Ghost leaderboards say?

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287