By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First 5 Weeks: Halo 4 X360 sales > Destiny X1+PS4 sales

Tagged games:

How Bungie has fallen.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Xbox 360 was at ~70 Million sold when Halo 4 released in November.

PS4/One was at ~16 Million sold when Destiny released in September.

But we don't know the "active" userbase. Fifa 14 was also on PS2 but I didn't see it in sales ever.

Maybe a comparison with Halo 3 would be better?

walsufnir said:

But we don't know the "active" userbase. Fifa 14 was also on PS2 but I didn't see it in sales ever.

We know that the Year Halo 4 released, 2012, over 130 Million games were bought on Xbox 360.

That total is over double the total retail software of PS4 and Xbox One combined, lifetime.*

*all figures VGC

Carl2291 said:
walsufnir said:

We know that the Year Halo 4 released, 2012, over 130 Million games were bought on Xbox 360.

That total is over double the total retail software of PS4 and Xbox One combined, lifetime.*

*all figures VGC

Wow, that's an impressive number. But I guess next two months will raise the number by a good margin. Still good sales by Destiny, though, for sure. But installed userbase is just not enough to explain sales. Software sold is definitely a better indicator.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
How Bungie has fallen.

Yeah, no. More sales now with the holidays ahead of us

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
How Bungie has fallen.

Yeah, yeah. Add in critical response and they have fallen quite a bit.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Ninsect said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
How Bungie has fallen.

Yeah, yeah. Add in critical response and they have fallen quite a bit.

seems like somebody is in the mood to take cheap shots at destiny and bungie. this thread is about sales, remember? 

And sales are part of it. Hope that cleared it up for you. No one is taking "cheap shots".

but but but userbase. oh i forgot it only worth mention when ps is kicling some ass

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)