By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If you thought MCC was an excellent deal...

Just found the best deal of the year

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/god-of-war-saga-playstation-3/6315434.p?id=1218728613769&skuId=6315434

GoW Saga for $18 includes 4 games at 1080p 60fps and even though you're getting what MCC offered already you get an EXTRA game in GoW3!  So which would you say is the better value keeping values in mind.  I suppose it depends how much you value a Beta and a TV show but for me GoW Saga is the best value in gaming this holiday.  The TV show makes no difference there are multiple sites to stream TV from for no cost and Betas never really were that fun in the past for me after participating Uncharted 3 and Destiny ones.  Not saying it's a bad value.  I'm saying it's not an unprecedented value.  There have been a lot of collections that cost less than Halo MCC and have just 1 less game or something.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Orange Box beats all then. The reason MCC is special is because 2 of the campaigns have been remastered, not just up ported.

How's the MP in GoW3 and are any of them remastered for next gen hardware?

Even though I'm not a fan of FPS I barely play them, MCC is a better bargain. Also I have nothing against God of War its my second favorite hack and slash franchise behind Onimusha.

Is this for PlayStation 4?

I really already finished all of the big God of War titles so I got the story. The game have never been all that fun. I just like the set pieces. I'm 100% okay with some 1080p titties, though. For $18, why not?

Around the Network

Seems like something you can rent, get the full experience and send back. Not touching MCC.

d21lewis said:

I really already finished all of the big God of War titles so I got the story. The game have never been all that fun. I just like the set pieces. I'm 100% okay with some 1080p titties, though. For $18, why not?

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the PS3 version.

Im getting MCC. I didn't finish Halo 4 because I had too much work to do at school and its been so long since I finished Halo 2 that to get back into it would be so sick.

Nothing beats steam-sales on the entire valve-catalogue... I've seen it drop down to 25 euros. For every single Valve game released. Now that's val(v)ue!

Chris Hu said:
d21lewis said:

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the PS3 version.

Oh.  Then I already got the main three.