By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The upcoming X1 price cut will make it match the PS4 sales in the US

Rafux said:
TheDrill said:
Rafux said:
Guys is The Drill for real? or just a joke account? everything he says doesn't add up and baffles the mind

Please expose exactly what you're confused about.

You have trouble reasoning with which point?

Its already has been exposed by others in the thread, your math skills, unchecked facts, passing your opinion as fact. Please don't respond I really don't want to argue with you, get well first.

That's just talk, nothing precise, no arguments, approaching the limits of ad-hominem.

Around the Network
TheDrill said:
Rafux said:

Its already has been exposed by others in the thread, your math skills, unchecked facts, passing your opinion as fact. Please don't respond I really don't want to argue with you, get well first.

That's just talk, nothing precise, no arguments, approaching the limits of ad-hominem.

Present reasonable predictions with plenty of evidence first, and then we will actually take you seriously. There are no ad-hominems when 1.) You're the one who has been doing them and 2.) you keep presenting your opinion as fact and did not apply appropriate mathematics. As I've said multiple times, what you desire for things to happen does not equal what is actually happening or will be happening.

Rafux said:
Guys is The Drill for real? or just a joke account? everything he says doesn't add up and baffles the mind

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

kowenicki said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
kowenicki said:
bubblegamer said:
Xbox fans must be very annoyed at how TheDrill is making them look with his wrong math and baseless persistence.

explain

why are any other xbox fans in anyway associated with TheDrill?

For wrongful generalization. It's wrong, but it happens anyway, just like it happens to Sony, Ninty and PC gamers too.

No it doesn't.  I dont overlay any individuals posts onto anyone else.  Only a fool or a child would do that. 

Vocal Minority.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Aura7541 said:
TheDrill said:
Rafux said:

Present reasonable predictions with plenty of evidence first, and then we will actually take you seriously. There are no ad-hominems when 1.) You're the one who has been doing them and 2.) you keep presenting your opinion as fact and did not apply appropriate mathematics. As I've said multiple times, what you desire for things to happen does not equal what is actually happening or will be happening.

Pretty much this, all along.

Around the Network

Kowen, I hope whenever I see a new "Sony fans are the worst'' you go there to defend every fan from the childish generalization. Of course attack the child posters that say they want to change from PS4 to X1 because he doesn't want to be associated with the toxic fanbase.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

what's funny is unlike me Sony fans only know how to use ad-hominem and never back up their arguments.
Using vague statements to insinuate that my calculations are wrong without any mathematical insight is just amusing me.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

TheDrill said:
what's funny is unlike me Sony fans only know how to use ad-hominem and never back up their arguments.
Using vague statements to insinuate that my calculations are wrong without any mathematical insight is just amusing me.

Actually I proved one of your "arguments" wrong in this very post. You of course conveniently ignored it.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

It's threads like this that make me want to say yes to the "should stupidity be a bannable offense" thread.

Fusioncode said:
TheDrill said:

Actually I proved one of your "arguments" wrong in this very post. You of course conveniently ignored it.

that is not a proof.

In that particular post I was using an oxymoron, it wasn't meant to be taken literlally