By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: The Master Chief Collection is the only unreleased game in Amazon's top 50 for 2014. #48 now

Tagged games:

It´s not the only game

Around the Network

This game is doing amazing, only 2 games on the top 100 that hasn't released yet.

POE said:
It´s not the only game

Well pokemon just got there today. I'll update it for you ;)

nanarchy said:

#48 now

wow, this should put it over 750k sold already, will be a massive first week.

Definitely.

I thought the game would do good but it looks like this could be a massive system seller.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
POE said:
It´s not the only game

2nd day, it was 100 yesterday. Pokemon situation doesn't help out as the sku are practically 50/50 lol.

tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
POE said:
It´s not the only game

2nd day, it was 100 yesterday. Pokemon situation doesn't help out as the sku are practically 50/50 lol.

Either way, this thread was made 6 days ago when Halo was #63. Obviously there's a chance for another game to get on the list over time. Its fine if you guys want in on the action but I'm sure you can make your own "Pokemon is the only unreleased game in Amazon's top 50 2014" when the time comes.

jlmurph2 said:
tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
POE said:
It´s not the only game

Either way, this thread was made 6 days ago when Halo was #63. Obviously there's a chance for another game to get on the list over time. Its fine if you guys want in on the action but I'm sure you can make your own "Pokemon is the only unreleased game in Amazon's top 50 2014" when the time comes.

No im good^ Beside im glad real remakes are doing well, both games improve greatly over their originally counterparts from wat i seen.

jlmurph2 said:
POE said:
It´s not the only game

Good.