By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: The Master Chief Collection is the only unreleased game in Amazon's top 50 for 2014. #48 now

Tagged games:

MCC is really only the second game this gen that I am excited to buy (on either ps4 or X1). My 2 friends at work are selling their ps4's this week to get an X1 just so they can play it.

Around the Network
roborad said:
Farsala said:
Well deserved. Too bad XB1 install base is too little atm for it to surpass major halo games.

I know of a ton of people, some friends, who are making the big switch from their x360s to xbox ones next week when Halo MCC launches.  So, a good pie of the halo userbase on Halo pc (ce/2), Halo 3 on x360, Halo 4 on x360, Halo Reach on x360 -> making the switch.  The convenience of just having all 4 main-line Halo games on one console with one user interface would make almost any Halo fan go out and buy the console that game lands on.  

Yeah, if I had money I would buy it for Halo 2 remastered alone. Halo ce (which I barely played) is ice on the cake.

But then you have Halo 3 and Halo 4, which just makes it a ridiculous value. Sony should learn from this and add an Uncharted collection.

nanarchy said:
MCC is really only the second game this gen that I am excited to buy (on either ps4 or X1). My 2 friends at work are selling their ps4's this week to get an X1 just so they can play it.

Hopefully none of them make a thread here on VGC on how they traded a PS4 for an X1. Heads would explode.

Goatseye said:
nanarchy said:

Hopefully none of them make a thread here on VGC on how they traded a PS4 for an X1. Heads would explode.

neither of them give a damn about gaming forums or what others think of their choice so unlikely Both were previously 360 owners and went ps4 as it was the more powerful console, but basically all the their favourite games so far are cross platform and they are both hardcore halo fans, They had hoped something would come along before the next halo dose to allow them to stay on ps4 but it did not eventuate. One sold to his brother today, the other is hunting for a buyer at our work to try and save on ebay fees

I will be playing the shizzzz out of it.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

Same here! But it seems Amazon yearly has stopped updating again. Halo should be in the 50's by now.

jlmurph2 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Same here! But it seems Amazon yearly has stopped updating again. Halo should be in the 50's by now.

When was the last update? Three days ago?

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Yup pretty much.

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Its gone up to 55!!

That's really impressive! This and Sunset actually made me consider thinking of myself having an XB1. Still not gonna happen but I will admit MCC looks awesome, and I hope it turns out well for Microsoft

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!