Forums - Music Discussion - Taylor Swift's 1989 Album About To Smash A Record!

sundin13 said:
Ps3 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Why do you love Taylor so much? lol

Because I love real music.

lol, what does that even mean?

It means music that is contrived and manufactured by studios and song writers, then given to pretty young girls to sing so that they can sell it off to dumb and/or naive customers who don't know how to google song writing credits and figure things out on their own.

Don't you know ANYTHING? lol

Around the Network
osed125 said:

OMG!! her music touches my heart <3

XOXOXOXOXO

OMG meee too <33 YOu have such amazing taste and I know your parents raised you right. <3

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Isn't she under Sony's label? :P

Trunkin said:
Wow. I didn't know Taylor Swift was so popular. I still haven't heard any of her music. What would you say is her best song?

She's very popular, she has sold millions and millions of albums it's amazing. Her best song ever, or from the new album? Her best song ever in terms of of being catchy, would without a doubt be.. I Knew You Were Trouble, Fearless, Mean, and among many others. In terms of artistic ability I'd say The Best Day, Dear John, Mean and many others. My personal favorite ever would be Mean or Fifteen.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Moyu said:

Isn't she under Sony's label? :P

Ew gross. lol No she's with Big Machine. It's a country music label.

Around the Network
brighat said:

I'm sorry but Taylor Swift is just another auto-tuned robot in the assembly line that is popular music.

She does, however, have deep intellectual interests in the erudite nether of post-Marxist European history as the opening lyrics of the song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" at least can be interpreted as her commentary on the incorporation of Czechoslovakia into Nazi Germany upon the latter's rise to power in 1939. Before then, it had existed as a sovereign state--one of peaceful unity--since it had achieved independence from the Austro-Hungarian Empire in the ashes of World War I. I'll give her that.

By the way, PS3, can you please find a picture of Taylor where she isn't looking at a funhouse mirror? How about the new pictures from her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel or something?

Taylor Swift doesn't use auto tune.

But I will agree that it's time for me to get a new Taylor picture.

real music is definitely this! just look at the lyric......so full of deep meaning and touched my heart too :)

OP; no offense though.....hope you won't mind

drdante said:

real music is definitely this! just look at the lyric......so full of deep meaning and touched my heart too :)

OP; no offense though.....hope you won't mind

But Nicki isn't anywhere near as popular as Taylor, nor does she sell as many records. The amount of records Taylor sold this week is more than Nicki sold this year.

I do enjoy the fact she worked with Imogean Heap, Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic), and Jack Antonoff (Bleachers) on the album. I've only heard "Out Of The Woods" and "Shake It Off" but they are pretty decent (though Shake It Off gets caught in my head way too easily and I hate the line where she talks about "this sick beat")

prayformojo said:
sundin13 said:
Ps3 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Why do you love Taylor so much? lol

Because I love real music.

lol, what does that even mean?

It means music that is contrived and manufactured by studios and song writers, then given to pretty young girls to sing so that they can sell it off to dumb and/or naive customers who don't know how to google song writing credits and figure things out on their own.

Don't you know ANYTHING? lol

Taylor writes all her own music.