By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So if the XB1 were to outsell the PS4 in Nov NPD and December NPD

Oh well, i can't wait for November Npd, then it will be clear than xbox one don't have any chance to win one Npd, especially near special events like Xmas.

Around the Network

A lot of people on here are seriously doubting x1 this holiday. Xbox always say well in the USA on holiday. And from the way sales seems to be going at some major retailers.. I think x1 has a big chance to win November and December. We will see.

Praise the One.

It's got a good chance at November, but in December I'm fairly certain that PS4 will take it.

If the Xbox one outsells anything, it wil only be NPD

best case szenario for xb1 would be to bring the ltd sales gap below 1m
wouldwide best case would be to reduce the ltd gap below 2:1

Around the Network

Then no one would care...

Hunting Season is done...

Namiirei said:
Oh well, i can't wait for November Npd, then it will be clear than xbox one don't have any chance to win one Npd, especially near special events like Xmas.

But due to what happened on GAF we might not get any more NPD's, right?

Hum, we will see, but i think we will still probably get the numbers, if it's not from neogaf forums, then maybe from some official site.

I think X1 will sell slightly better in Nov and Dec NPD, but it will mainly help it keep momentum on a level equal to ps4 going into 2015. This is a marathon you know :).

EoRdE6 said:

Looking at the Amazon top 100 sales, I'd say Xbox has a good chance of winning for the rest of this year... http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_unv_vg_1_6469269011_1

thank you.

finally someone reasonable.

I've been saying X1 will catch up the total Ps4 sales in the US for a long time, and mods locked my threads even with statistical proof.

TheDrill said:
EoRdE6 said:

Looking at the Amazon top 100 sales, I'd say Xbox has a good chance of winning for the rest of this year... http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_unv_vg_1_6469269011_1

thank you.

finally someone reasonable.

I've been saying X1 will catch up the total Ps4 sales in the US for a long time, and mods locked my threads even with statistical proof.

To make up for over a 1 million deficit in 2 months is very unlikely. You also forgot there are 12 months in a year, where X1 has lost the first 9 months and will lose October, too. This is basically a tug of war contest where the PS4 is winning because of how much better it does from January - End of October. X1 will win November, but it's not going to make up all the deficit or even half of it. The PS4 has a good chance of winning December.