By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Do Vgchartz and Neogaf Hate Each Other So Much?

Doesn't Gaf just hate everything?

Around the Network

Because ioi was taking all the bitches over there. He's just that sexy...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Must have been some bad sex.

reggin_bolas said:
Is ioi a girl?

No, tranny. 

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
MohammadBadir said:

GAF doesn't think that VGChartz has reliable numbers despite ioi's constant reminders that VGC numbers are all estimations. VGC was banned on GAF because of their "misleading numbers".
Now VGC users hate GAF because of all that :P

Is it really that, or is it more that the estimations are then used to drive argument/superiority threads?  Genuinely curious, I've never gone to Gaf, so I'm in the dark.

Around the Network

Didn't they say ioi posted sex pics or something? We won't let them talk bad about our leader!

Ka-pi96 said:
I hate them because they hate us. Simple really.

Not to mention the UI and design of Gaf is just.....ugh.

I'm sure i could come up with something better if I spent a few hours/days on Youtube, but luckily ioi did it for me! (And he added the sales, which, although in-accurate, at least gives you an idea of what they are)

Neogaf has a mobile version of their website, so...

Neogaf > Vgchartz

:P

ganoncrotch said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Im just asking this simple question since I see each forum making fun of each and call each ither crappy

so can someone explain to me why?

If I'm not mistaken ioi (owner of this site) was a member of neogaf who made suggestions of how they could do things a little better there, he got flamed and told to fuck off and make his own site if he thought he could do it... so vgchartz was born and he did what they suggested o/

I think that's about right.... maybe!

I don't know if this is 100% true, but I still wonder... Why do site owners get all touchy and angry when someone points out things that can be changed on their site? it's the same thing on a couple of other sites I've been on.

A series of "yo mama" jokes. Things started to get personal, and now we're here.

4 ≈ One