By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's Official-ish, PS4 Has the Best Games Lineup for New Gen Home Consoles this Holidays

This holiday the Wii U has the best lineup. That said this holiday != the next 5 years. Who buys consoles without considering future prospects.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Remakes and indies I can understand, but why the hate for multiplats? They are an important part of the games library and are one of the best system sellers there is.

I get way to harsh on this site lol, what I had in my head kinda exploded onto the screen.  I meant to say it more as a personnel opinion.  But you are right, they are an important part of gaming, I just think there is more value for a console to have a game that you can only play on that console, than a game that you can play on multiple consoles.

Something...Something...Games...Something

Ka-pi96 said:
JakDaSnack said:
Honestly, I thought this was a joke, but apparently people are taking this seriously.

The problem? The Criteria. which basically boils down to *must-have-games* Obviously these are objective, but some obvious ones that should not be on this list are remakes, indies and multiplats (TLOU, minecraft, rayman shovel night etc.) and once you do that, the PS4 library gets very small and uninteresting, the xbox one library becomes "ok" but the wiiU library still looks really good. And that is why I personally feel that the wiiU has the best library of games coming into the holiday season.

Remakes and indies I can understand, but why the hate for multiplats? They are an important part of the games library and are one of the best system sellers there is.

You can get multiplats on PC. And everyone has a gaming PC...obviously.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

SubiyaCryolite said:
Ka-pi96 said:

You can get multiplats on PC. And everyone has a gaming PC...obviously.

I can't legally play Catherine on PC, though!

Nintendo fans: "The best line-up is on the Wii U!!!"

XBox fans: "The best line-up is on the XBox One!!!"

Sony fans: "The best line-up is on the Playstation 4!!!"

Everybody wins!!!

Around the Network

this RIGHT HERE, MULTI PLATS ARE AMAZING , BUT FOR SOME DUMB REASON OVER LOOKED AS MUST HAVE GAMES

Ka-pi96 said:
JakDaSnack said:
Honestly, I thought this was a joke, but apparently people are taking this seriously.

The problem? The Criteria. which basically boils down to *must-have-games* Obviously these are objective, but some obvious ones that should not be on this list are remakes, indies and multiplats (TLOU, minecraft, rayman shovel night etc.) and once you do that, the PS4 library gets very small and uninteresting, the xbox one library becomes "ok" but the wiiU library still looks really good. And that is why I personally feel that the wiiU has the best library of games coming into the holiday season.

Ka-pi96 said:
JakDaSnack said:

PC gamers tend to eye the exclusives of consoles because multiplats( on the western) end generally hit the PC anyway. Exclusives that impress them are what they are usually what they are eyeing pertaining to consoles. Generally either what they cannot what they cannot attain or what the console makers make themselves.

I'm struggling to understand this thread...

Hynad said:

Nintendo fans: "The best line-up is on the Wii U!!!"

XBox fans: "The best line-up is on the XBox One!!!"

Sony fans: "The best line-up is on the Playstation 4!!!"

Everybody wins!!!

/thread

Well i think the best line up for this holidays is Wii U's but if someone asks me i would rather recommend PS4, because right after christmas comes 2015 and it's gonna be very awesome on ps4 with: Uncharted 4, the order 1886, Bloodborne, MGS V, Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3...