By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Marvel phase 3 movies ANNOUNCED !!! NERDGASM

 

Your most wanted movie of these?

Dr Strange ( dat Benedict Cumberbatch ) 5 10.20%
 
Black panther ( i like kittens ) 7 14.29%
 
GOTG 2 ( SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) 8 16.33%
 
Inhumans ( Who ? Mutants ? ) 1 2.04%
 
Captain Marvel ( finally boobs ) 4 8.16%
 
Thor 3 ( just no ) 4 8.16%
 
Captain America ( dat civil war ) 7 14.29%
 
Avenger 3 ( 2 movies one thanos ) 11 22.45%
 
Ant Man 2 4.08%
 
Total:49
Turkish said:
I dont like these heroes.


well... my favourites are fantastic 4, xmen and spiderman but they sold those :S



 

Around the Network

What no mention of Deadpool in 2016? Or is that going to be Fox?



http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

I'm tired of superhero movies,
xmen and batman and avenger movies are all I need
Don't care for the rest...



ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Turkish said:
I dont like these heroes.


well... my favourites are fantastic 4, xmen and spiderman but they sold those :S


Ya....I really wish they hadn't sold those off

Marvel has been doing such a fantastic job with their movies and the way they interconnect. It's a damn shame that Spiderman and the X-Men are cut off. Don't so much care for FF, but that's just me



Angelus said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Turkish said:
I dont like these heroes.


well... my favourites are fantastic 4, xmen and spiderman but they sold those :S


Ya....I really wish they hadn't sold those off

Marvel has been doing such a fantastic job with their movies and the way they interconnect. It's a damn shame that Spiderman and the X-Men are cut off. Don't so much care for FF, but that's just me

I'm sure they will do what both Marvel and DC has done dozens of times in the comics. That is make Captain Ersatz of spider man/x-men characters and include them in the movies. Then they do that until they can buy the rights back.  Hell as shown in this link Shazam is literally a Captain Ersatz of the original Shazam. I imagine Marvel will likely do something similar in future movies. That is if Fox and Sony don't work with them. If they don't work with marvel it won't be hard for them to make a Captain Ersatz. The great thing about the fact that both Marvel and DC opened up comics to the multiverse, is not only do they have the possibility for infinite stories and dimensions, but if they want to they can sell off the rights to one dimensions version and make a movie with another.

Take spider-man for example. Sure they can't make a "Spider-man" movie without permission from Sony Pictures, but that doesn't stop them from having a version of him in one of their movies. Take the planet Doom time line for example. Doom goes back in time and mucks with all the heros so no one can stop him. Peter Parker never becomes spider-man but instead dawns a cool black outfit and calls himself "Slinger" Even changes his phrase "my spider sense is tingling" to poke fun/give tribute to the populer DeadPool meme by changing it to "My common sense is tingling". So there is no reason they can't do something like that with all the characters and they have more than enough source material to run with.



http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network

The film industry is going to collapse soon. Someone needs to save us from all these superhero movies.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Wright said:

So, even Black Panther is getting a movie and I'm still stuck with that horrible Daredevil movie starring Ben Affleck. Srsly. I need a new Daredevil movie to make up for that disgrace

I just ran across this, which is interesting:

"Feige says the “opportunity exists” for the Defenders — a team that includes Daredevil, Luke “Powerman” Cage, and Iron Fist — to graduate from Netflix (where their individual series and Defenders team-up will begin streaming next year) to the bigs."

I hadn't heard about that before.  The Defenders are an interesting group.  I can't help but wonder who the members will be.  Valkyrie would be awesome.  So would the Sub-Mariner.  Moon Knight?  Hellcat?  Hercules?  Gargoyle?  He was cool.

Moondragon would be perfect but I don't know how that would fit in with the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.



Damn, that feels like way too many movies. Did we seriously need another Thor movie and yet another "part1/part2" thing?

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing how Cap 3, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Dr. Strange turn out. As for Inhumans, I don't even know who they are, so who knows?

Not being a Marvel fan, the only one I'm truly excited for is Guardians of the Galaxy 2. And I hope they change both that logo and the movie's name.



pokoko said:
Wright said:

So, even Black Panther is getting a movie and I'm still stuck with that horrible Daredevil movie starring Ben Affleck. Srsly. I need a new Daredevil movie to make up for that disgrace

I just ran across this, which is interesting:

"Feige says the “opportunity exists” for the Defenders — a team that includes Daredevil, Luke “Powerman” Cage, and Iron Fist — to graduate from Netflix (where their individual series and Defenders team-up will begin streaming next year) to the bigs."

I hadn't heard about that before.  The Defenders are an interesting group.  I can't help but wonder who the members will be.  Valkyrie would be awesome.  So would the Sub-Mariner.  Moon Knight?  Hellcat?  Hercules?  Gargoyle?  He was cool.

Moondragon would be perfect but I don't know how that would fit in with the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.

A lot of possibilities for the defenders. During the Planet Doom time time Spider-man or "Slinger" was one of the defenders. So there are a lot of possibilities open to them. I am just disappointed tho that the Daredevil "Series" is really just a made fro TV movie that's broken up into many episodes. I'm sure it will be great, but there is no real chance it will be continued after it's conclusion.



http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

There is no way a few of these will not flop.
Besides, I doubt America will still be standing tall at 2018.



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.