Thor 3 ( just no ) 4 8.16%

Captain America ( dat civil war ) 7 14.29%

Avenger 3 ( 2 movies one thanos ) 11 22.45%

Ant Man 2 4.08%

Total:49
Wright said:
pokoko said:
Wright said:

That being said, at least I'm glad The Flash is getting some reckognition. My second favourite superhero after Daredevil

So ... it's really just red body-stockings that you like?

Eh, it's not my fault Stan Lee chose to change the original Daredevil costume!

Also this version

Around the Network
Augen said:

Interesting...never seen it before. Where it is from?

So, which ones are you most excited about? Me?

1. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
2/3. Avengers 3: Infinity Wars
4. Doctor Strange
5. Captain America 3: Civil War
6. Thor 3: Ragnorok
7. Black Panther
8. Captain Marvel
9. The Inhumans

Of course, I'll go see them all.

Wright said:

Interesting...never seen it before. Where it is from?

The 1990s, so it was the Daredevil I saw often as a kid.

I don't get it. Why are they calling it Captain Marvel when it's really gonna be Ms. Marvel? I've never heard her referred to as Captain

Around the Network
Angelus said:
I don't get it. Why are they calling it Captain Marvel when it's really gonna be Ms. Marvel? I've never heard her referred to as Captain

They want to piss off DC. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Angelus said:

Carol Danvers took the role of Captain Marvel a few years back. I guess they want consistency with books and film.

Fusioncode said:
Angelus said:

They want to piss off DC. 

They won that fight when DC changed Captain Marvel to "Shazam". Ignoring how little sense that makes in the actual story, it showed how the character had not caught on when a B/C list Marvel hero had clearly overtaken him.

Personally I kinda feel like the Civil War storyline is wasted on just a single movie. They could have done a movie from Cap's perspective, a movie from Stark's perspective, and then a culminating movie (perhaps under the Avenger's title) that ultimately resolves the conflict.

I mean what kind of Civil War starts and ends in a single movie? Lame

Well I think now its clear the new Avengers round of contracts goes to Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Falcon, Vision, Bucky as new Cap eventually, probably work in Dr. Strange or set up Illuminatti long term.

Thid allows Marvel to really be flexible if they can establish the avengers as a revolving door and allow for soft reboots of characters long term if they wish to.