Captain America ( dat civil war ) 7 14.29%

Avenger 3 ( 2 movies one thanos ) 11 22.45%

Ant Man 2 4.08%

Total:49

Around the Network

Worth noting that Cap 3 aint Serpent Society, but its actually Civil War

Carl2291 said:
Worth noting that Cap 3 aint Serpent Society, but its actually Civil War

Yes this was rumoured and its true , after dr strannge this is my most anticipated.

So "Inhumans" is the way for them to get around the X-men and mutants IP problem.

Sony needs to do a deal with Disney for Spiderman. Spiderman is an orphan franchise doomed to repeat its reboot cycle, to seriously diminishing returns. Captain America Civil War is the perfect vehicle for it given during that story line he reveals his identify to the world as he comes out in support of the Super Hero Registration Act.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Cool. Will Infinity War part II be the final Avengers film?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

What if super hero movies start flopping in 2015/16?

Guardians of the Galaxy 2?

Ninsect said:
Cool. Will Infinity War part II be the final Avengers film?

I doubt it if they keep making a billion plus per film.  The question gets tricky when actors no longer want to be part of the projects.  Would people accept a re-casting of Iron Man or Thor?  They did with the Hulk, but they never made another stand alone Hulk film and have no plans to.

LurkerJ said:
What if super hero movies start flopping in 2015/16?

Given the current trajectory be stunned by this age coming to a close so soon.

Guardians of the Galaxy - a film with C level super heroes (I loved it by the way) just made 750 million.  The sequel will likely do 900 million.  Even if it does decline to 500 million the merchandise Disney/Marvel get from these films still make them very profitable.