Captain Marvel ( finally boobs ) 4 8.16%

Thor 3 ( just no ) 4 8.16%

Captain America ( dat civil war ) 7 14.29%

Avenger 3 ( 2 movies one thanos ) 11 22.45%

Ant Man 2 4.08%

Total:49

Worth noting that Cap 3 aint Serpent Society, but its actually Civil War

Around the Network

So "Inhumans" is the way for them to get around the X-men and mutants IP problem.

Sony needs to do a deal with Disney for Spiderman. Spiderman is an orphan franchise doomed to repeat its reboot cycle, to seriously diminishing returns. Captain America Civil War is the perfect vehicle for it given during that story line he reveals his identify to the world as he comes out in support of the Super Hero Registration Act.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Cool. Will Infinity War part II be the final Avengers film?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

What if super hero movies start flopping in 2015/16?

Guardians of the Galaxy 2?

Around the Network
Ninsect said:

I doubt it if they keep making a billion plus per film.  The question gets tricky when actors no longer want to be part of the projects.  Would people accept a re-casting of Iron Man or Thor?  They did with the Hulk, but they never made another stand alone Hulk film and have no plans to.

LurkerJ said:
What if super hero movies start flopping in 2015/16?

Given the current trajectory be stunned by this age coming to a close so soon.

Guardians of the Galaxy - a film with C level super heroes (I loved it by the way) just made 750 million.  The sequel will likely do 900 million.  Even if it does decline to 500 million the merchandise Disney/Marvel get from these films still make them very profitable.

Augen said:
Ninsect said:

I doubt it if they keep making a billion plus per film.  The question gets tricky when actors no longer want to be part of the projects.  Would people accept a re-casting of Iron Man or Thor?  They did with the Hulk, but they never made another stand alone Hulk film and have no plans to.

I think it's more likely that they will just replace the cast members that aren't willing to return/want more than Marvel are willing to give. If the next 3 films are successful enough ($1b-ish each), then the brand name alone should guarantee that a sequel with a new cast/new heroes would at least make its money back (doubly so thanks to all that sweet sweet merchandise money), so it wouldn't be too big a risk on Marvels part.

Zekkyou said:

Guardians of the Galaxy 2?

They actually announced that a week before the first one came out they were so confident in what they had.  good thinking locking everyone down before just how huge it was financially became known.

I just wonder if the Guardians will meet the Avengers in Infinity Wars.  I think my nerd brain would rupture from so much awesome on the screen at once.

So, even Black Panther is getting a movie and I'm still stuck with that horrible Daredevil movie starring Ben Affleck. Srsly. I need a new Daredevil movie to make up for that disgrace