By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Watch Sunset Overdrive's In-Game Message to Reviewers

So............it's a bad game because it's overhyped and they know it ?

I think that what it means. It slightly doesn't want the reviewers to say a bad thing about it, like Sunset overhype.
Then again, personally , it looks like a terrible game.

Around the Network

So, they are prepared for mediocre reviews, and expecting the word overhyped to come up often. At least they admit that straight up, kind of a preemptive strike...

The game does look interesting, mostly because of the momentum based gameplay. I go back and forth on the humor. I like that it's different and doesn't seem to take itself seriously at all.
I thought this monologue was pretty enjoyable.

WhiteEaglePL said:

I think that what it means. It slightly doesn't want the reviewers to say a bad thing about it, like Sunset overhype.

Do you think they came up with the phrase "Sunset Overhyped"? No, it was something a hater said about the game that they noticed on the internet. Not sure what makes it look "terrible" since that would mean it looks unplayable, but I guess that's your opinion man. 

Heh... That was pretty cool!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Hope someone uses that phrase.

Nintentacle said:
Hope someone uses that phrase.

I hope everyone uses that phrase.

Okay then,"Sunset underwhelm?" lol jk

prinz_valium said:
even better than bloodborn

Lol what?!

why do some people here want the game to be bad,
it´s not like that would change anything for you

jlmurph2 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Do you think they came up with the phrase "Sunset Overhyped"? No, it was something a hater said about the game that they noticed on the internet. Not sure what makes it look "terrible" since that would mean it looks unplayable, but I guess that's your opinion man. 

wasting your breath, he doesnt like anything unless its on a nintendo platform.