By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gameplay Trailer for Mass-Murdering Shooter Is Beyond Brutal

vivster said:

Cool stuff. Looks like a great way to let off some steam after a bad work day.

It's pretty much Hotline Miami with more realistic graphics.

The really fun thing is that only one sentence is needed to make this game socially acceptable.

"The human race has been taken over by evil aliens in disguise and you are the only one who can save humanity!"

Yeah, exactly.  If there was a plot like that, or zombies or somthing then this would become acceptable.  As is though I don't think many will stomach it, and when some psycho goes on a rampage it'll be blamed on games.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
generic-user-1 said:

u mean REAL threats and not PR stunts by anita sarkeesian?

Firstly, most of these "threats" are by fat neckbeards who just rage on their keyboard....but regardless, no normal human being posts bomb threats etc to people on twitter. As for PR stunts, got any examples or is this more tin hat stuff against Anita? Sure, she has some serious daddy issues going on, but so do a lot of the gamers bashing her.

she has canceled a speach this weak because of a bomb threat, SHE, not police or the college thats hosting the talk, SHE did it. why?

because she faked it for PR,  u dont cancel a tal because of a real bomb threat, the police will do that for u...

Because Arizona has an open-carry policy which means they react to shootings/bombings rather than prevent them. Most people would be worried over that and not want to take the risk.

TheJimbo1234 said:
generic-user-1 said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
generic-user-1 said:

u mean REAL threats and not PR stunts by anita sarkeesian?

Firstly, most of these "threats" are by fat neckbeards who just rage on their keyboard....but regardless, no normal human being posts bomb threats etc to people on twitter. As for PR stunts, got any examples or is this more tin hat stuff against Anita? Sure, she has some serious daddy issues going on, but so do a lot of the gamers bashing her.

she has canceled a speach this weak because of a bomb threat, SHE, not police or the college thats hosting the talk, SHE did it. why?

because she faked it for PR,  u dont cancel a tal because of a real bomb threat, the police will do that for u...

Because Arizona has an open-carry policy which means they react to shootings/bombings rather than prevent them. Most people would be worried over that and not want to take the risk.

im pretty sure u arnt allowed to go into a college in arizona with a assault rifle and a bag full of pipe bombs. if u are, i dont think that video games are the biggest problem u have...

p.s. nerds arnt violent at all, even against people tey hate the most, george lucas is still alive after fucking around with one of the most hardcore crowds in nerdism.

Zoombael said:

TheJimbo1234 said:
That should just be banned. Killing random people in such a twisted way just isn't healthy or normal - who would want to even play it?

Criticising a game for its violent content, playing a mass murdering sociopath who hates mankind.

Having Patrick Bateman as avatar.

The irony. ^^

LMAO! 

Touche.

However on a serious note, that movie/book is about a breakdown and the world of Wallstreet and how detached they are. Actually playing a guy who just wants to kill people and doing it in a game? That is just violence for violence sake and pretty dodgy.

Im so dissapointed in these developers. The sales pitch will surely work for them but it is hurting the medium in the process

Around the Network

Wow now I know what the fuss is about. This game and everything about it is awful. I have no interest in a game like this.

Do we now understand the meaning of the term "murder simulator"?

Looks like a game designed by a 13 year old boy in an attempt to be 'edgy'. The atmosphere feels so contrived that I wonder if it did in fact start as a zombie or alien shooter and they changed mid-way in order to garner more attention.

Not offended but not in any way interested.

Despite the fact that it looks like it was just made to be, as hsrob said, "edgy" I honestly can't see the issue here. I mean...it looks crappy, but I don't really see what the huge deal is...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

OMG FOX NEWS IS GOING TO USE THIS TO FUCK WITH US! SOMEONE STOP THEM BEFORE THE RIGHT WING AMERICAN MEDIA CATCHES IT!!! LOL NUUUUUUUUU!!!!