By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

Well would you look at that, some actual exclusives, unlike the 360 which is sharing most of its "exclusives" with PC.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Any ideas for a God of War 3 screen?

A pic of Kratos with his two blades... or just the back of CoO's manual confirming the game

The 2009 section is just about finished.

I'm still trying to decide what to do about Naruto. It seems unlikely to make it out of Japan, imo, so I put it in the "Possible 2009 Exclusives" section for now. It'll probably be out in Japan long before the end of '08, though.

Nice Lineup: Looking forward to White Knight

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

@makingmusic

please put some new n cool pic of FF13....not the same old ones...thanks

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@makingmusic

please put some new n cool pic of FF13....not the same old ones...thanks

Find me a "new n cool" pic of FFXIII and maybe I will. :P

zackblue said:
CrazzyMan said:

:)

Holy mother of god!

Props for the PS3 on that Naruto game, seriouslyit puts that DBZ game to shame, I wish games like SF4 took their style in that way and it looked GOOD, that seriously looks JUST like the cartoon I love it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
zackblue said:
CrazzyMan said:

:)

Holy mother of god!

Props for the PS3 on that Naruto game, seriouslyit puts that DBZ game to shame, I wish games like SF4 took their style in that way and it looked GOOD, that seriously looks JUST like the cartoon I love it.

Ok, I'm not exactly a fan of Naruto, but that pic looks ridiculously good.  I dunno, maybe my standards are goin down (doubt it), but when I saw that pic I had the desire to walk around the city in the pic.  It looks gooood.  Whether the game is good, I dunno.....

Ok for all the people intrigued by the Naruto PS3 Project here is the debut trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29216.html

Makingmusic476 I think you should include this game in the 2008 list, because even if it doesn't come out in the US or Europe (which I highly doubt) you can still import it (kudos for PS3 games being region free).

And there is also this new arcade RPG trading card game from Square Enix which is said to come out on the PS3 in 2009 - Lord of Vermillion
trailer : http://www.square-enix.co.jp/lov/movie/index.html

Awesome list, will purchase definitely:

LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid 4
Valkryia Chronicles
White Knight Story
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Team ICO's Next Project

Maybe: