By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
I said 2009+, not just 2009. :P

@Mirson, I'm trying to stick with games that actual have been announced, and at least have some sort of title, even if tentative.

when you say 2009+ does that mean your including Eyedentify.
Or do you consider that game vaporware?

It's probably vapor ware, and I'm not sure whether I'll include it or not.

I'm still trying to decide what to do with the '09 list.  Either provide a simple list with no pics, or divide it into two sections, one being definite 2009 titles with pics, and one being possible 2009 titles, 2010+ titles, vapor ware, and rumored games without pics.   What do you think?

Also, didn't your post say something else earlier? xD 

Around the Network

I would make two lists, one of definite 09 titles...and then a separate one for possible 09, vaporware, and 2010 titles. I hope that wouldn't add to much work on your behalf.

Torillian said:
I would make two lists, one of definite 09 titles...and then a separate one for possible 09, vaporware, and 2010 titles. I hope that wouldn't add to much work on your behalf.

Since I'm the one that first came up with the idea, obviously I'm prepared to follow through with it.

makingmusic476 said:

I'm still trying to decide what to do with the '09 list.  Either provide a simple list with no pics, or divide it into two sections, one being definite 2009 titles with pics, and one being possible 2009 titles, 2010+ titles, vapor ware, and rumored games without pics.   What do you think?

What do you mean "say something else earlier"?
I dont know what you are talking about. *whistles*

I'd suggest dividing it into 2 sections. Though I would recommend skipping the "rumored games without pics" entirely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

I'm still trying to decide what to do with the '09 list. Either provide a simple list with no pics, or divide it into two sections, one being definite 2009 titles with pics, and one being possible 2009 titles, 2010+ titles, vapor ware, and rumored games without pics. What do you think?

I dont know what you are talking about. *whistles*

I'd suggest dividing it into 2 sections. Though I would recommend skipping the "rumored games without pics" entirely.

Well, I don't mean rumored titles like ZOE3, or games that may never see the light of day.  I mean titles like "Team ICO's next project(s)". 

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Torillian said:

Since I'm the one that first came up with the idea, obviously I'm prepared to follow through with it.

Understood, I just wanted to put that disclaimer on there because it seems like it would be extra work and I wouldn't want you to feel obligated in any way to take it on. Thank you for making this list.

makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

I'm still trying to decide what to do with the '09 list. Either provide a simple list with no pics, or divide it into two sections, one being definite 2009 titles with pics, and one being possible 2009 titles, 2010+ titles, vapor ware, and rumored games without pics. What do you think?

I'd suggest dividing it into 2 sections. Though I would recommend skipping the "rumored games without pics" entirely.

Well, I don't mean rumored titles like ZOE3, or games that may never see the light of day.  I mean titles like "Team ICO's next project(s)". 

Well I think its better to wait till they actually announce the game they're working on.
Or until a real screenshot surfaces.
Theres really no point in saying that "SoTC2 is rumored to be coming 2010"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Well, I don't mean rumored titles like ZOE3, or games that may never see the light of day. I mean titles like "Team ICO's next project(s)".

Well I think its better to wait till they actually announce the game they're working on.
Or until a real screenshot surfaces.
Theres really no point in saying that "SoTC2 is rumored to be coming 2010"

2010+

It's basically reminding people that, yes, Team ICO does exist, and that their next game will be coming out eventually.

makingmusic476 said:
2010+

It's basically reminding people that, yes, Team ICO does exist, and they're next game will be coming out eventually. 

Well if you like the idea, then go for it.

Any ideas for a God of War 3 screen?