By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

Two games I'm definitely going to get, and 2-3 maybes. That's up from 0 and 4 last year, which is definitely an improvement.

Around the Network

my mom told me "its either you "waste" your money on ps3 games this year, and i wont help you pay for your trip to england, or you can not buy any games andi ll give you some spending money for your trip".

i chose to use my money on these sexy games!

roadkillers said:
Oh and you forgot two rockstar titles.

L.A Noir (PS3 exclusive)

Western project (Red Dead Revolver 2 trailer was shown long time ago)

Do you think the western project is the same to exclusive new IP, cause Surfer girl said that it would be the spiritual successor

Nice Review

PS3 Exclusive that catch my interest

Disgaea 3 (now confirmed)
Eight Days
Final Fantasy XIII (must)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (must)
God of War III
GT5 (must)
Haze (now confirmed)
Heavy Rain (now confirmed)
Infamous
Killzone 2
Little Big Planet
MGS4 (must)
Resistance 2
Tekken 6 (now confirmed)
The Getaway 3 (now confirmed)
Valkryia Chronicles (must)
Wardevil (now confirmed)
White Knight Story (must)
Yakuza Kenzan

Good list Makingmusic. I'm looking forward to MGS4, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LBP, Haze and White Knight Story.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Munkeh111 said:
roadkillers said:
Oh and you forgot two rockstar titles.

L.A Noir (PS3 exclusive)

Western project (Red Dead Revolver 2 trailer was shown long time ago)

Do you think the western project is the same to exclusive new IP, cause Surfer girl said that it would be the spiritual successor

From the trailer that I seen it looks like the main character Red. Same body type and same hat.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

CrazzyMan said:

Holy crap!
Thats the best cell shading I've seen yet.
It looks like a real anime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Great list. It's a better line-up that last year's, mostly because of MGS4 :P. Also, add Team Ico Project for the 2009 list.

Hot damn thats a good list. Thanks MakingMusic for creating the list. :) -You should put HOME in the list -

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937