By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [RUMOR]Ratchet&Clank Reboot @ PlayStation Experience, Looking Just Like The Movie

The time of Insomniac Games is about to come. Sunset Overdrive, their Xbox One exclusive, will be out on October 28th, but PlayStation gamers do not need to despair.

A Ratchet&Clank remake is under development for PlayStation 4, but after the announcement at Sony Computer Entertainment‘s E3 2014 Press Conference, very little has been said. As you might know, there is also a movie being produced by Rainmaker and Blockade Entertainment; it’s going to be an origin story and the game will supposedly share the film’s vision, with both coming out in the first half of 2015.

Well, according to Jeremy Conrad, former IGN.com editor now working at Furious Fanboys, rumor has it that the game will be shown at the PlayStation Experience event in 6-7 December, and that it looks just like the movie on PlayStation 4.

It makes sense that Insomniac would want to wait some time the release of Sunset Overdrive before showing the Ratchet&Clank remake. The PlayStation Experience event (where two big AAA PS4 exclusives are rumored to be revealed that might just blow your mind) takes place one month and a half after that, so there should be no problem at all; moreover, even the original blog post said to “Expect to catch your first glimpse of the PS4 Ratchet & Clank game this fall“, and the weekend of 6&7 December is just a couple of weeks before Winter begins.

Read more at http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/10/12/rumor-ratchetclank-remake-playstation-experience-looking-like-movie#xzEU9ykQ1Lof8Bhk.99

Around the Network

I can't wait! The last true R&C game I enjoyed was ACiT but I'm still holding out for something good.

ohh yeah, this makes sense lol. i am now expecting it fully.

See my profile pic and you can guess my excitement level for this game

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

It's been a long time since I've played a good R&C game, so I can't wait for this. I just wonder how is the story going to be retold.

Around the Network

Probably. The game and movie are releasing alongside each-other in Q1/Q2 2015, so obviously we have to see something of the game soon. I will be surpised if we don't see the game at the event.

Oh, that is great news if true.

My 8th gen collection

Awesome!

I want this. Been a while since we had a full fledged Ratchet and Clank experience. Into the Nexus was fun but it was also very short.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

great time to be a PS4 owner. Sony has shit loads ready for next year.