By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [RUMOR]Ratchet&Clank Reboot @ PlayStation Experience, Looking Just Like The Movie

I think their last good game was First Ratchet on PS3 that was psn game and i enjoyed much. and first resistance was good too

Around the Network
Azerth said:
But I thought insomniac was a washed up dev who hasn't done anything good in a while?/s

I hope its a good game and pleases the fans

they haven't.

..but this is a main-line R&C game  if they were making a new IP for ps4 or another spin-off i'd be very warry as insomiac hasn't proven they can do that on their own yet but i feel comfortable that they'll make another solid R&C game.  R&C isn't even a "true AAA" game anymore anyways but the formula is still solid and fun and i always look forward to the next entry.

platformmaster918 said:
See my profile pic and you can guess my excitement level for this game

I'm guessing you're....hyped for MGS?

OT: HOLY HELL; I CAN'T WAIT. I love R&C so much, it's not even fun. Also, I think Insomniacs last good game was into the nexus, but besides that, there's a long time since the last one.

Teeqoz said:
platformmaster918 said:

OT: HOLY HELL; I CAN'T WAIT. I love R&C so much, it's not even fun. Also, I think Insomniacs last good game was into the nexus, but besides that, there's a long time since the last one.

lol yeah I changed it after that comment oh well.  I think FFA, Fuse, and A4O have been their truly bad games.  I found all the Resistance games fun but R3 is my favorite shooter ever so that one is head and shoulders above the rest and the Future trilogy was amazing.  It's actually weird to think a relatively small team put out 10 games last gen with 7 or 8 being pretty darn good 

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Teeqoz said:
platformmaster918 said:

lol yeah I changed it after that comment oh well.  I think FFA, Fuse, and A4O have been their truly bad games.  I found all the Resistance games fun but R3 is my favorite shooter ever so that one is head and shoulders above the rest and the Future trilogy was amazing.  It's actually weird to think a relatively small team put out 10 games last gen with 7 or 8 being pretty darn good 

I thought Insomniac had two teams? If not, then their output is fuckin amazing.

FFA wasn't truly bad. Fuse and A4O was truly bad, but FFA wasn't. I think FFA was mediocre, and it was also very short, but it wasn't bad. And the competetive multiplayer was sort of fun.

Around the Network

Finally!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!