By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do You Guys think There Will Be an Exclusive Mario Platformer for the N3DS? (Well SMG 3D?)

Do You Guys think There Will Be an Exclusive Mario Platformer for the N3DS?

I cant see Nintendo doing Games like Pokemon exclusive, or any games that have 1 per generation (aka Mario Kart/Super Smash/etc)

But i think a 3D Land or maybe a bold prediction, Super Mario Galaxy 3D (Pun intended!). Thoughts?

Around the Network

I don't see it. I have a feeling the N3DS will go the way of the DSi.

If they do it, however, I will definitely have to buy a N3DS.

I think the n3ds will just get more wii ports like Mario Galaxy and maybe one or two exclusives but I doubt it will get a new, full fledged, 3d mario game

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I really hope not. I just don't give a flying fuck about the New 3DS... :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

NintendoPie said:
I don't see it. I have a feeling the N3DS will go the way of the DSi.

If they do it, however, I will definitely have to buy a N3DS.

Personally i think they'll do more than wat DSi did (exclusively) but i think the only games that will use it as exclusive are 1 mario game, and ports of wii/gcn ones.

We are due a nintendo direct, where is it :-/

Around the Network

Maybe 2D one. Doubt it will get a serious 3D Mario game.

Idk, i think it would badly hurt the sales of a potentially huge selling game like 3d land. With games like the Xenoblade remake I don't think nintendo needs or expects multi million sales, 3d Mario games they do.

I say no. Nintendo's track record for the past 30 years with alterations/addons to existing hardware is minimal to suck support. The best support they gave was basically the GBC.

AZWification said:

I really hope not. I just don't give a flying fuck about the New 3DS... :/

I feel the same way...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Given the allegedly short development time of SM3DL, I'm really surprised we haven't already gotten another 3D Mario game...
As much as I love the idea of Xenoblade on a portable console, I am concerned that the only other games we know of for the system can still be played on a regular 3DS...

Have a nice day...