By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I sell my XB1 and get a PS4?

If you want to make the change only for COD, then I'll have to say no but if there's other games you're looking forward on ps4 like JRPG, then yes.

Around the Network

get rid of it OP and buy the PS4, if you don't like it, you can sell it back and buy an xbox one again with a bunch more games when they drop the price for the millionth time.

Do it today, clearly you like games and PS4 has the most and the best.

If you got an XB1, then you must have got it for a reason. I say stick with it and see how things go down the line.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

AkimboCurly said:
Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: Based on your priorities you need to consider 3 things.
1. CoD advanced warfare has more preorders for Xbox One than any other platform. Hence, it is logical to assume that the largest player base will be there. There is also the early DLC for xbox platforms, and platform parity.
2. Exclusive Games. There aren't any great PS4 exclusive games. If you weren't able to fall in love with Gears, Halo, Titanfall, Forza Horizons, Left 4 Dead, or the future prospects of Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, Quantum Break, Scalebound or Crackdown, then you won't fall in love with Playstations breif collection (of Infamous and DriveClub).
3. Timing. Xbox One is just getting warmed up at this stage, with a constant supply of exclusives for the forseeable future. PS4 doesn't get any more notable AAA exclusive games until the end of 2015 (with Uncharted 4, and Bloodborne), in fact, no more are arrving this year.

You have to ask yourself why you are buying it. The only reason would be a graphical upgrade. I respect any decision you choose, so long as you have fun, but do consider these points.

ok you don't mention TLoU, Killzone, Resogun, or all the exclusive indies on PS4 then act like Gears, Halo, and L4D are all on Xbox 1 already.  Then you act like Bloodborne isn't coming until the end of 2015 when it is officially coming in February.  PS4 has had just as many exclusives as X1 this year and also had a standalone DLC (Infamous) and several exclusive indies they just spaced them out more.  Also if you count FH2 you have to count LBP3 as well.  Both systems haven't hit full stride yet so point 3 applies to both.  Grim Fandango, Ratchet Reboot, Abzu, Let it Die, and The Order 1886 can be added to the PS4 games for 2015

Just to clear things up

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
Avro1958 said:
AkimboCurly said:
Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: Based on your priorities you need to consider 3 things.
1. CoD advanced warfare has more preorders for Xbox One than any other platform. Hence, it is logical to assume that the largest player base will be there. There is also the early DLC for xbox platforms, and platform parity.
2. Exclusive Games. There aren't any great PS4 exclusive games. If you weren't able to fall in love with Gears, Halo, Titanfall, Forza Horizons, Left 4 Dead, or the future prospects of Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, Quantum Break, Scalebound or Crackdown, then you won't fall in love with Playstations breif collection (of Infamous and DriveClub).
3. Timing. Xbox One is just getting warmed up at this stage, with a constant supply of exclusives for the forseeable future. PS4 doesn't get any more notable AAA exclusive games until the end of 2015 (with Uncharted 4, and Bloodborne), in fact, no more are arrving this year.

You have to ask yourself why you are buying it. The only reason would be a graphical upgrade. I respect any decision you choose, so long as you have fun, but do consider these points.

So much wrong with this I don't even know were to start... 

see my corrections and if you have anything to add I'll be happy to edit.  Think I got the important things covered.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

get ps4 xbox is 50% weaker and

I personally wouldn't do that. It's not like the PS4 has that much of a better library or something.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Yes, sell the XB1 and get a PS4. I did and never looked back. Currently playing and enjoying FF14. Haven't even put Destiny in the system yet. LOL.

Don't know what to say. If you can only afford one Console, and you are not a super Hot Halo fan, you might switch to PS4, where you have the better multiplatform games, and more variety in the 1st Party games.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.