By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Will Run at 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One

Phew. I don't even know why I believed those theories at first!

Around the Network

Good guy BioWare.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

kitler53 said:
the industry is learning,.. don't fuck with us them ps fanboy.

Well, pissing off the biggest fanbase (and the one that's growing at a rapid pace) is probably not the best idea.

kitler53 said:
the industry is learning,.. don't fuck with us them ps fanboy.

Yup.

EA got FIFA 15 right (even for a yearly game doesn't differ from the core), they adjusted their release schedule to avoid BF4 situations and it looks like Dragon Age is going to be a great game.

Ubisoft....well.... not their greatest year.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Hopefully MS can help them get the XB1 up to 1080p too and then everyone is happy. This is how it should be.

No, everyone will deal with it. That's how it should be.

I personally don't think its a direct jab at ubisoft, I think that EA saw the shitstorm created by Ubi (rightly so) and then when some people started spreading rumours, they knew that they had to say something to prevent a negative being put on their game. It's unfortunately for EA, they probably just wanted to release the game and not say the resolution, but when the rumour mill starts, and with the background to the last few days, they had to say something.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

What I want to know is

Is the gameplay any good?

CGI-Quality said:
LemonSlice said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Hopefully MS can help them get the XB1 up to 1080p too and then everyone is happy. This is how it should be.

No, everyone will deal with it. That's how it should be.

Agree here. The X1 doesn't have  to be level with the PS4. The weaker machine should just stay the weaker machine (in regards to this "parity" stuff). Take advantage of each machine's specs, should be easy enough!

If you have to make sacrifices to make the game 1080p, and that power is better spent elsewhere, IMO it isn't worth it.

EDIT: well, that sounded kinda stupid. Of course sacrifices have to be made. I meant sacrificing a stable frame rate specifically.

CGI-Quality said:

Agree here. The X1 doesn't have  to be level with the PS4. The weaker machine should just stay the weaker machine (in regards to this "parity" stuff). Take advantage of each machine's specs, should be easy enough!

I was simply expression the notion that devs should be pushing the XB1 not crippling the PS4.

The PS5 Exists.