By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Will Run at 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One

daredevil.shark said:
Bullsrun said:
daredevil.shark said:

Thanks Bioware. Funny thing is that I like EA now. They are better than Ubisoft who are king of downgrading.

Ea goes were the $ is, the $ is on the biggest user base.  Ea always panders to the biggest user base.  It in their best interest.  

I know it. Its EA after all. But good thing is that I am in that $ side. Better hardware, more userbase and good treatment to fans. What else can I ask?

MS4 Now!!!!!

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
ethomaz said:

Looks so familiar...

Who is that guy?

I don't know but I expected to open this thread and the first post be that on by Toast.

From shinobi602's share.

From Gaf.

Goes to show the difference between the two companies.

edit: beaten.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

It was a clear shot directed to Ubisoft.

Loved.

ethomaz said:

Loved.

Same here.

bubblegamer said:
sully1311 said:
There goes them theories.

Some think the PS4 and X1 have no difference, based on the 900 rumor for both. Will they think otherwise now that there is no ''parity''?

Is anyone else tired of people "debunking" the words of a few select trolls and fanboys over and over and over again when it comes to this subject? I know I am.

OT: Perfectly acceptable on both platforms, as long as the fps remains steady. Though I'll be getting this on PC anyway. It should tide me over until the Witcher 3 hits.

the industry is learning,.. don't fuck with us them ps fanboy.

ethomaz said:

Loved.

Yep, that was what I thought, too