By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 25 Hack 'n' Slash Games.

Tagged games:

What's your favourite hack 'n' slash game series?

God of War 106 54.36%

Devil May Cry 12 6.15%

Ninja Gaiden 8 4.10%

Bayonetta 48 24.62%

Onimusha 4 2.05%

Darksiders 3 1.54%

Other... 12 6.15%

Total:193
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
DMC was such a good series until their latest one T_T

(Why yes, I am one of those turds that complain about the hair! He made Dante more emo damn it! He needs the hair!!!)

The reboot scored higher than DMC2, DMC3 and DMC4 so yeah, there's that. He's acctually not emo at all, he's just a dick (for the first part of the game)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I understand that you're a GoW fan and all, but Devil May Cry should be number 1 judging by those scores.

I think he takes the Metacritic and Gamerankings average, in which case GoW would indeed be on top.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

God of War on top as deserved. My GOD what an orgasmic franchise!!! Kratos return pleasee

bubblegamer said:
God of War on top as deserved. My GOD what an orgasmic franchise!!! Kratos return pleasee

Kratos should not return, but GOW definitely should.

GTAexpert said:
bubblegamer said:

Well i agree. But your and my imagination is limited hence the thought. A good writer could make him comeback with a good reason we haven't thought off.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
GTAexpert said:
bubblegamer said:

Well i agree. But your and my imagination is limited hence the thought. A good writer could make him comeback with a good reason we haven't thought off.

There isn't much that can be done with Kratos, even good writers have their limits. I'd rather have a new hero in a new myythology and with a new primary weapon.

Ninsect said:
AZWification said:

I understand that you're a GoW fan and all, but Devil May Cry should be number 1 judging by those scores.

I think he takes the Metacritic and Gamerankings average, in which case GoW would indeed be on top.

Oh, that makes more sense!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Funny how the list starts and ends with God of War, also DMC3, Onimusha 3 and Onumusha DoD should be way up that list, they are just such great games.

My favorites
1. Onimusha series
2. God of War series
3. Ninja Gaiden series
4. Devil May Cry series
5. Dynasty Warriors series
Also I'm pretty sure that Bayonetta 2's final score will be good enough to knock one of those games out of the top 20.

God of War indeed does deserve the praise, popularity and the sales too ...