By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is still awesome

daredevil.shark said:

I also have all 4 one. But I didnt liked the way they made made the game. This is why I wrote last ratch game that is enjoyable.

Have you not played Into the Nexus?  Because if you enjoyed A Crack in Time, you really, really should.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Have you not played Into the Nexus?  Because if you enjoyed A Crack in Time, you really, really should.

I havent played nexus. But from your suggestion it looks tempting. I will buy it if its available at local shops.

A Crack in Time is not my favorite R&C game by any means, but it's still a very fun game and a must-own for those who enjoy platformers!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

HELL YES! My favorite game of all time...ALL TIME

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

AZWification said:

A Crack in Time is not my favorite R&C game by any means, but it's still a very fun game and a must-own for those who enjoy platformers!

Which one is your favourite then?

Around the Network

I never completed the game, but its honestly one of my top three favourite collectors edition covers of last gen. Along with the Alan Wake collectors edition and Mass Effect.

Most definitely! Ratchet & Clank it's one of those games that never gets old. Though my favorite R&C are the classic ones, I loved how the new ones made a game with a solid story and full-blown gameplay.

foodfather said:

I never completed the game, but its honestly one of my top three favourite collectors edition covers of last gen. Along with the Alan Wake collectors edition and Mass Effect.

Where was that voucher code for? Never had it, weird...

sub-zero-TM said:
AZWification said:

Which one is your favourite then?

Probably a tie between Up your Arsenal and Going Commando.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

A Crack in Time is the best R&C game.

All the others on the PS3 are trash. The PS2 has a few decent R&C games for the time period.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st