By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is still awesome

foodfather said:

I never completed the game, but its honestly one of my top three favourite collectors edition covers of last gen. Along with the Alan Wake collectors edition and Mass Effect.

Ooooo is it embossed. :D

Around the Network

'Tis a good game, personally i enjoyed Tools of Destruction better and also the spinoff "quest for booty" of that game. there's just a charming experience playing them, even for a 30 year dude :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I had really liked tools of destruction. Though that was my first. I'd always wished they had patched it with trophies. I also enjoyed that one. The older ones I had fun with though not as much. All 4 one I had a fun group I played with. Haven't played the last 2

Turkish said:
One of the best looking games of last gen, looks like a Pixar movie. Cant wait for Redux

agree so much, easily top 5 ps3 game i played and best in the series. The series as a whole is SO underated, its sad.

Yeahh, it was IMO the best 3D platforming game this gen...

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

I've never played R&C before so I'm really looking forward to the remake.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I've never played R&C before so I'm really looking forward to the remake.

Cool, it will probably be an amazing chance to get into the series :P

Hope it will make enough success and with the movie advertising be able to reach a whole new fan-base... cause unhappilly the series is shrinking in every new installment.

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

daredevil.shark said:
Kresnik said:
One of my two favourite games of last generation.

By the way, I don't get the "last Ratchet game that is enjoyable part". I completely disagree. All 4 One is a really solid game if you can find even one other person to play with. Q-Force is... the worst Ratchet game yet, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun.

And then Into the Nexus is easily as good as A Crack in Time. It's just too short. But short doesn't stop what's there being awesome.

I also have all 4 one. But I didnt liked the way they made made the game. This is why I wrote last ratch game that is enjoyable.

But you really should play into the nexus. Even if it's not as long as a Crack in Time, it still manages to improve on several aspects of the series, like the aiming, which is sooo good in Nexus, and the worlds are larger and more expansive and open than ever, and last but not least, the upgrades are more creative than previously. Also Mr Zurkon is in the game, so it's an insta-buy. I was in your wagon before, I thought Insomniac had lost their magic when it came to Ratchet and Clank, but after playing Nexus my confidence in them was renewed. Seriously, you should buy it.

Double post

Teeqoz said:

But you really should play into the nexus. Even if it's not as long as a Crack in Time, it still manages to improve on several aspects of the series, like the aiming, which is sooo good in Nexus, and the worlds are larger and more expansive and open than ever, and last but not least, the upgrades are more creative than previously. Also Mr Zurkon is in the game, so it's an insta-buy. I was in your wagon before, I thought Insomniac had lost their magic when it came to Ratchet and Clank, but after playing Nexus my confidence in them was renewed. Seriously, you should buy it.

I will look for it at local shops.