By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Traded in Destiny, any one else ?

Yes.

One week in and bored out of my brain I traded it for Fifa 15 which has more of a story and isn't as repetitive.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network
BeElite said:

Any one else.

Had great hopes with the game, but its was part awesome part just crap.  I didnt even know i was playing the final boss untill it ended and no new missions appeared on the map.  Honestly the biggest let down in my gaming life.  

Social my ass, ran some team things and didnt even have an option to talk to the people.  Grind got so boring at lv22 with nothing driving me to play more, i just needed some substance motivating it.

So i gamestoped this mofo, got Mordor best gamign dec i made in a while.  

Didn't you hear? Less social is better. Mindlessly flooding out invites is better than actually being able to speak or text for what you're looking for.

Also, no, I bought digital. Still not my worst digital purchase, that goes to Watch Dogs or Sniper Elite III.

The grind blows, but they realized their loot system was broken so they gave us the Queens stuff and now cheap Iron Banner content but too late for you. I have heard great things about Mordor.

GamechaserBE said:

But their will one with expansions included and possible a lot fixed..

I believe it will be always complete retail edition being sold like Diablo III... you have the Diablo, Diablo 2.0, Diablo 2.1, etc... you can always choose just to upgrade your Diablo III original or the new addopter buy a new Diablo 2.1 complete.

That is how it works.

I have it digital so I can't trade it in, but I have no interest in the expansion packs. I'll probs come back after the level cap has (hopefully) increased so I can take a stab at beating the raid without anyone dieing for a trophy.

Speaking of, I have yet to try the raid because I can't get 5 friends together (actually no one I know has tried the raid). For a game with such sparse content it's very annoying that they wall off some of it behind a party system

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Yeah putting mine up on Ebay soon. Just not my style and I'm ADD when it comes to games so this really isn't something I'm going to back to and romp through the story. Those are the kind of games I keep other than fun local co-op ones. Great game for loot gamers though I just thought it would be more cinematic storytelling along with the MMO stuff.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

WoW trading in the game without even really playing it. bet ya never even got through the Vault of Glass.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
WoW trading in the game without even really playing it. bet ya never even got through the Vault of Glass.

awesome lets sink 50 hours in to a pathetic grind so maybe i get access to an hour or two of potential quality.

I appreciate all those that are trading it in. The lower the cost the better when i go to get it next year.

It is near the end of the end....

BeElite said:

awesome lets sink 50 hours in to a pathetic grind so maybe i get access to an hour or two of potential quality.

I guess his comments was that you barely touched the game.

But I agree with you... if you feel bored with the game then you need to stop to play it (or trade it) no matter how much you played (it can be 10 minuntes or 100 hours... don't matter at all)... what you feel is more important

Trading in games can be hit and miss. Sometimes you end up missing the game after you trade in. Only one i sold in recent months was Tomodachi Life. It was fun but after a while i just felt that i was done with it. For those of you who end up missing Destiny after trading or selling it. Fear not, as there is this game to help quench that itch.