By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Traded in Destiny, any one else ?

BeElite said:
Nope, mean the paltry single player campaigns one.

Ohhhh understood... you just killed the third one in the Vex boss list... you didn't reach the actual final boss.

" Sol Progeny

To Commander Zavala - My Thoughts on Recent Events
Zavala -

How like you to ask me for the bad news, even in this moment of triumph. I've finished going over that Ghost's report.

It is my hypothesis - a hypothesis at best - that the Vex saw the abominable presence at the heart of the Garden as a divine power. I can hear your protest already: how can machines have a god?

The answer is simple. The Vex, for all their voracious intelligence, could not understand or decipher what they found. They searched through all available reactions, and they settled on the course with the greatest payoff...to worship this power, and to remake themselves in its image.

I believe the three Axis Minds found in proximity to the abomination were Vex machines built to serve as vessels for this power: a way to extend its reach across space and time, binding it to the Vex, and the Vex to it. If they had succeeded, I cannot begin to guess what horrors they would have unleashed.

Attend carefully. There is cause for hope. When endangered, the abomination activated these vessels and defended itself. This tells us that it was threatened. Whatever it was, Guardians could harm it.

And it activated only a single vessel at a time. Its strength was limited. Whatever it intended, it was not ready yet.

We must assume the abomination was part of something greater. And we cannot flinch from the terrible, obvious comparison: just as the Traveler acts through us, this power was able to act through its own servants.

Let us be wary. There may be other abominations, and other vessels.

Ikora"

PS. There is Vex boss entries after Atheon not reveled yet.

Around the Network

No, I won't. Have logged 51.5 hours, and have about 4 more to go before I am 'done.' Might try the Raid on hard. I'll break until expansions and see what comes with them.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I'm waiting for a price drop or a cheap version of the game :) thanks for starting downward value trend. Destiny already selling for $40 on local Kijiji. I'll get it for 25$ by November. I'll probably wind up keeping since continuous DLC will come out.

Enjoying it a lot, Driveclub in 4 hours!

I was thinking a bit here... more like predicting based in two questions:

1. Which % of guys will trade Destiny?

2. Which % of guys that traded Destiny will buy it again in the future?

Yeap the 1 will happen (happen with all the games) but the 2 question is a interesting one... it is not a fixed game so it will get better and better... now much guys will be buying it again? And yes the 2 happens too (see Diablo III case).

PS. Anybody expecting a new game or Destiny in the near future is setting again for disappointment... Destony will be there for some years yet.

Around the Network

I personally did not have the game but, both of my friends who played PS4 traded it in.
Sad thing is one of my friends bought a PS4 just for Destiny he was hugely upset.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

My roommate did. I played Destiny on his.

ethomaz said:

If they add an actual story and fix all the issues i might be tempted to buy a complete 19.99$ edition.  

ethomaz said:

I was thinking a bit here... more like predicting based in two questions:

1. Which % of guys will trade Destiny?

Yeap the 1 will happen (happen with all the games) but the 2 question is a interesting one... it is not a fixed game so it will get better and better... now much guys will be buying it again? And yes the 2 happens too (see Diablo III case).

PS. Anybody expecting a new game or Destiny in the near future is setting again for disappointment... Destony will be there for some years yet.

But their will one with expansions included and possible a lot fixed..

I keep reading that so and so will be added with updates.

So I'm not shocked you traded it in. I'm a big single player guy so I understand your point, and I have never enjoyed levelling up and up except for in actual RPG's.......but that was a passive thing that just happened as I played the story!

I think you did great choice.