By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

Intrinsic said:
Leadified said:
Intrinsic said:

Well... if you really want to look at bundles it gets worse. There was one bundle for the PS4 in spetember. That was destiny. And destiny got PS focused marketing. There were at least 2 bundles for the XB1, FIFA and Madden. Yet from all indications the XB1 didn't break 300k in hardare sales. We don't know for certain yet, but how far away the XB1 hardware is from the PS4 will tell us just how much does bundles helped sales for MS.

Er, no. I'm referring to the low software sales of FIFA & Madden on XBO, it sold less than the 360, PS3 and PS4 versions according to the software ranking in the OP.

I know you are.

What I am tryng to point out is that if the physical disc sales were that low on the XB1 we can't even say that it was because everyone was buying the XB1 bundle of the games either considering the hardware sales of the XB1 is not even near the PS4. If its rue that the PS4 did 550k+ and then the XB1 did like say 400k we could say that software sales on the XB1 for those games FIFA/Madden were low cause well the people were buying the bundles. But thats not even the case, cause rumours are that the XB1 didn't break 300k. Get my point?

Sure I get that, however I don't think there is any arguement that the PS4 version of a game did better, that makes logical sense. I just don't think it did worse than the PS3 version, which is kind of implied in the rankings. But I'm pretty sure we're on the same page now.

Around the Network

Would guys stop for a minute and think that Apple sold 10x more iPhones 6s WW in two days than all consoles combined in the USA the whole month?

Can anyone give me an update on all we know by now?

Dark_Feanor said:
Would guys stop for a minute and think that Apple sold 10x more iPhones 6s WW in two days than all consoles combined in the USA the whole month?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dark_Feanor said:

if that makes you feel beta

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
globalisateur said:
Ethomaz - 1
Patcher - 0

In this case it's more,

Everyone who is not Pachter-1

Pachter-0

Well not everyone did a 550k prediction for PS4 for september NPD like Ethomaz did...

Dark_Feanor said:

did you stop to think that coca cola sold that in 5 minutes? wow right? 

Dark_Feanor said:

No.  It is completely unrelated.  In related unrelated news, exxon mobile sold more barrels of crude than Apple sold Iphones.  You don't want to accknowledge Sony's victory.  Thats fine, but stay on topic please.

So any sign of sugar and waifumarine?

M$ PR is the worst. Sales this month are without a shadow of a doubt higher than they were in August so they could've at least said "Xbone sales climbed X% and continued to build strong momentum heading into the holidays etc. etc." or sumshit

I am disappoint