By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

My God, it must have sold over 550k

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Also you people are celebrating the PS4's sales too soon. I see "nearly 3x" and being 2.5x+... 2.5 x 190k is 475k, so don't get carried away too quickly

Yeap... 475k is so bad

man-bear-pig said:
Also you people are celebrating the PS4's sales too soon. I see "nearly 3x" and being 2.5x+... 2.5 x 190k is 475k, so don't get carried away too quickly

Yep, because 475k is nothing to celebrate.

Good Sales for PS4 as expected, I think Xbone will do quite well also.

Michael Patcher off by over 100%.

Around the Network

So 12 million PS4's sold announcement due with Sony's 2nd quarter financial statement on 31st October actually possible.

It's going to be more than 475k if it tripled 190k. Look like we're undertracked here by around 100k.

The PS5 Exists. 

ethomaz said:
man-bear-pig said:

Yeap... 475k is so bad

I'm not saying it's bad, it's just misleading having "PS4 ~ 550k" in the title when it could be 475k, but it doesn't matter now cos boutros has amended it. 500k+ is pretty certain I'd say

Madden NFL 15 sold more on PS4.

The surprise of the NPD.

• Destiny is currently the most-played PS4 game, with total gameplay hours 5X higher than the second most-played title.
  • Destiny is #1 across pre-order sales, day one sales, week one sales, and month one sales on PS Store.
  • Social sharing is hugely popular among Destiny players, with 450,000 hours of live gameplay broadcasted via the PS4 system’s SHARE functionality.
  • New PlayStation Plus memberships increased 115 percent from the week prior to Destiny’s launch.
  • The limited-edition Destiny PS4 bundle helped drive PS4 hardware sales to its biggest month in 2014.