By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where does Nintendo take the StarFox series from here?

What was the DS one like? The Gamecube game, although a decent game in it's own right wasn't really a Starfox game. If memory serves correctly it started as a Rare N64 game with different main characters, it later reappeared with Starfox characters and then got delayed to be a launch window game for the Cube.

I'd love to see Nintendo to do the game and Factor 5 to do the engine, then maybe we can see something really worth playing and more akin to Starfox of old.

Around the Network

if Star Fox: Command taught me anything is that star fox needs more linear gamelay, get rid of time limits and 100% all-range mode.

I love Command. But yeah, time limits and all all-range kinda is bad.

It should be 60%-80% on rails, and 20%-40% all-range.

I'm totally down for some Star Toad: Slippy's Quest. His cameo in Brawl is ballin'. I can't get enough of the guy!

Slippy should never ever have his own game. -_- I hate him. But he is way better than Krystal.

Around the Network

Forget Factor 5. They've lost my trust. They don't make on rail shooters anyways.

Outsource the project to SEGA and have their developer Smilebit do it. They're responsible for Panzer Dragoon Orta and Gunvalkyrie for the Xbox. I love Star Fox and Star Fox 64 to death, but Panzer Dragoon Orta trumps them both easily in gameplay. If they can keep the Star Fox mold intact I would put a damn guarantee on it being the greatest Star Fox game ever, and possibly best on-rails shooter ever also. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

The road goes ever on and on,
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the road has gone,
And I must follow if I can...

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

I like Bacon said:
Slippy should never ever have his own game. -_- I hate him. But he is way better than Krystal.

I hate Slippy too. He is always bitching whenever anyone shoots at him.

“Fox, get this guy off me!”

“Ahhh! I’m hit!”

“I’m having some trouble, here.”

“Slippy’s hit!”

“Whoa! Help me!”

“Hey! Leave me alone!”

He is so freaking annoying. 

Yes he is!

Oh, and I forgot something on my list NINTENDO should make the game themselves. It is their series, so I don't see why they can't make a game for it.

Probably what they did with Mario, put em in outer space.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.