By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where does Nintendo take the StarFox series from here?

I think it should be a spinoff called
"Star Fox: Slippy's Quest"
Where basically, its just like Adventures, only you play as Slippy, who forgot his gun. So you have to use his wrench as the main weapon.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

@ecurbj, DmeisterJ

good thing I decided to change my avatar today as well....lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Get rid of Krystal, bring back young Peppy and Andross. k thx. :P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

blaydcor said:
I think it should be a spinoff called
"Star Fox: Slippy's Quest"
Where basically, its just like Adventures, only you play as Slippy, who forgot his gun. So you have to use his wrench as the main weapon.

Horrible! Needs more Fox as the only playable character except for in multiplayer. Also needs more Arwing, Landmaster, and do a barrel roll!

Slippy's Quest could be a prequel, it would explore Slippy's Dark secret past, and explain how he came to be the Toad he is today.

In fact they should just call it
"Star Toad: Slippy's Quest"
and start a whole new franchise.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

^actually not a bad idea. but no.

I like what Bacon said, i like to add:

* co-op in the online feature
* play as other team starfox members!
* play as team star wolf for an alternative storyline
* more side quests and secrets
* SMG spherical world physics on asteroids
* more different kinds of power upgrades
* Slippy and Krystal are both replaced with cooler characters

Where all good sequels should go: back to the beginning. Go back and recreate what made the game great and add on new things, but they should try and focus on what made the original awesome, and then experiment.

Some excellent ideas Joeron! Co-op online and even in the story mode would be so ****ing awesome!

I wouldn't mind a new Starfox Adventures, although with more arwing gameplay.

But I woundn't say no to an awesome online game with landmasters and arwings either. =)