By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

gergroy said:
Conegamer said:
gergroy said:
You mods should make an announcement thread about the game walls. Give the issue some more exposure and it should help curb some of the trolling that happens on the game walls as well. If users are more aware that they can be reported for their comments, it should make them think twice about what they say.

*Cough*Iwasworkingonthatanyway*Cough*

Uh huh, sure you were

I actually was. Just waiting for confirmation from the head mod to post it!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
gergroy said:
Conegamer said:

*Cough*Iwasworkingonthatanyway*Cough*

Uh huh, sure you were

Why do you need permision to make a thread that tells people to stop trolling on game walls?

I told people to not act like cunts without permission. Do you want to borrow my balls?

Carl2291 said:
Conegamer said:
gergroy said:

Uh huh, sure you were

Why do you need permision to make a thread that tells people to stop trolling on game walls?

I told people to not act like cunts without permission. Do you want to borrow my balls?

Yeah but that's our motto: "To serve and prevent people from acting like cunts"

Signature goes here!

Carl2291 said:

lol xD xD xD

And again i agree with Gergroy being mod

Carl2291 said:

Way to break the quote tree limit ¬_¬

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Carl2291 said:

Why do mods not getting banned? There is apparent Classism on VGC!
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Conegamer said:
Carl2291 said:

Way to be consistant on moderating the quote tree rule.

I've a question?

Is it OK to use the term Jap to describe Japan, Or Japs to describe the Japanese?

I've seen people use that on here and would probably use it myself to type quicker. But I've heard people say before that term is offensive, is it?

Kerotan said:
I've a question?

Is it OK to use the term Jap to describe Japan, Or Japs to describe the Japanese?

I've seen people use that on here and would probably use it myself to type quicker. But I've heard people say before that term is offensive, is it?

It can be deemed offensive but that probably varies between different cultures.  My advice, don't use it.  

Kerotan said:
I've a question?

Here in Canada and in the United States (because I cannot speak for the rest of the world) it has a pretty negative connotation because of what happened during World War II. I would advise not to use the term or ethnic slurs in general.