By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

JayWood2010 said:

Generally i find Kowen to be very intelligent regardless if people want to be on his back.  And you can find me being positive about the PS4 in multiple cases and have no issues with it either so that isnt the issue i have with you.  If you want to continue this conversation you can take it to pm. Otherwise i wont be responding anymore

And here is the part of your comment i was talking about "He was like wow did you see titles like FC4 and GTA 5 tripling their sales on PS4, but I was like, "sorry Bill you signed a contract saying X1 only, deal with it"

Imho sounds like youre trolling to me 

Being intelligent and being pleasant/following the rules are not the same thing.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
JayWood2010 said:

Generally i find Kowen to be very intelligent regardless if people want to be on his back.  And you can find me being positive about the PS4 in multiple cases and have no issues with it either so that isnt the issue i have with you.  If you want to continue this conversation you can take it to pm. Otherwise i wont be responding anymore

And here is the part of your comment i was talking about "He was like wow did you see titles like FC4 and GTA 5 tripling their sales on PS4, but I was like, "sorry Bill you signed a contract saying X1 only, deal with it"

Imho sounds like youre trolling to me 

Being intelligent and being pleasant/following the rules are not the same thing.

This post has come with good timing, even if I disagree to an extent.

But let's not get into an argument about Kowen and his intentions. He's a good user most of the time; after all. As, indeed, are most users.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Kerotan said:
Conegamer said:
Kerotan said:

which guy? Jaywood or puggsy? Sound advice either way. 

Both, really. Nothing good will come out of the comments on the SO wall at any rate, I'm sure everyone can agree that.

true. it's just annoying because i post on a lot of game walls. 

Lol you have a mark on your head, be ready to be reported by them until the end of days now, other guy that are in this situation is ethomaz and turkish in the past.

btw : saw them calling you a troll and that is ban worthy in vgchartz

bait and provoke in the wall is not cool too :P

How is this post at all constructive?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Lol you have a mark on your head, be ready to be reported by them until the end of days now, other guy that are in this situation is ethomaz and turkish in the past.

Classicgamingwizzz now has a mark on his head.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Mr Khan said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

You have a problem with the post i made? Then say it.

It plays into the same kind of crap we're telling Kerotan to knock off, and you just come out swinging with it.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Mr Khan said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

You have a problem with the post i made? Then say it.

It plays into the same kind of crap we're telling Kerotan to knock off, and you just come out swinging with it.

Did i broke a rule?

Is it because my  "crap " post  i told him that baiting and provoking others in their walls is not cool or stating a rule here that calling others trolls is bannable?

Turkish and ethomaz was disliked by xbox fanbase here , i just joked they had a target on their back cause after a while and after some bans anything they would say was like an attack to someone. Koratan is kinda following that from what i can see , he have already some bans and they think he is anti xbox, he could be more moderate when he is talking about anything xbox and maibe prevent some bans. He seemed to understand from his response to my post.

Now i dont know what was the "crap " he said that compares to the " crap " i said, you need to be more specific.

Yes, it was the line about turkish and ethomaz. If it was a joke, i don't get it.

You mods should make an announcement thread about the game walls. Give the issue some more exposure and it should help curb some of the trolling that happens on the game walls as well. If users are more aware that they can be reported for their comments, it should make them think twice about what they say.

gergroy said:
You mods should make an announcement thread about the game walls. Give the issue some more exposure and it should help curb some of the trolling that happens on the game walls as well. If users are more aware that they can be reported for their comments, it should make them think twice about what they say.

*Cough*Iwasworkingonthatanyway*Cough*

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
gergroy said:

*Cough*Iwasworkingonthatanyway*Cough*

Uh huh, sure you were

#Gergroy4mod