By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Aerys said:
DonFerrari said:
Good numbers.

And funny on the don't say undertracked without evidence (without considering that all weeks it have been just like that) and starcraft look silly when he complained and were proven wrong two weeks in a row. Won't say about kowen because he is saying this from January and have been wrong ever since.

It's funnny because people say that every week " there is no evidence " despite we have evidence it's undertracked and each time we are right, adn even more when we look back at weeks few months ago, this will be the same after official numbers announcement, we'll look back to september and see it didnt sell 1,2M but 1,4-5M.

People never learn

The evidence is historical, just like VGC's evidence for its own data.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

XOne numbers adjusted back down?! It seems that the US number was way overtracked, it's 45.661 now.
Just noticed that the total graph went down to 5.6M as well.

Also, new US numbers are up:
PS4          59,648 (-9%)
3DS         44,776 (+107%)
XOne       40,936 (-2%)
WiiU        17,292 (-16%)
X360        14,591 (-2%)
PS3             7,295 (-5%)
PSV            2,477 (-4%)
Wii             2,393 (+4%)

The gap for the week of Sept. 27 got changed from 98k to 110k. September NPD should be coming up soon, so I'll just wait until then to judge the US numbers.

New US numbers are up already.

So these are the new 27 Sept numbers with Xb one dropping back again, and PS4 down slightly too

Weekly Hardware Chart 27th September 2014

Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
72,317 125,077 7,578 252,965
45,661 58,497 1,432 142,732
23,495 28,898 31,276 89,869
8,598 26,447 5,693 52,237
22,463 14,909 9,580 50,840
16,759 9,985 145 31,720
2,702 5,747 16,866 30,407
2,483 2,868 70 6,096

I don't see China launch bridging that gap with the expected drop in the Tier 2's that launched on the week of the 27th.

Not too may more opportunities for Xb one to outsell PS4 for at least a week. And only really one chance (and not a great one) for SSB to put Wii on top for one week.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
ioi said:
Seece said:
Europe too low for XB1, was 20k for UK and 15k for Russia alone.

Russia isn't counted as part of Europe.

As it should be. There is nothing European about Russia, except for the fact that a small part of it is in geographical Europe. It's like claiming Spain is an African country, since they have two cities on the African continent. The country is mainly in Asia and the people share an Asian metality, mindset and culture, even those living in the European part. There is no reason or sense in artificially adding them to Europe.

I wonder how long MS will be willing to pay EA for the exclusive content in FIFA, considering just how massive influence it has on sales

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

kowenicki said:
DaltonAbbey said:
VGC doing same mistake as T2 launch week.. XB1 way overtracked in ROW. Last time ~6 hours till adjusted down, wonder how long it'll be this time.

either show evidence or be quiet.

sick of knee jerk "overtracked" posts based on fuck all.

I think you owe someone an apology.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Most of what you said about Russia is very wrong. 40% of the land is in European region. Almost 80% of the population is in Europe. Russia actively participate in European affairs more so than Asian e.g. European soccer, not Asian. Russian is also a European langauge, Slavic in nature and adopts the Latin alphabet. The capital is in Europe. And most of the other primary cities.

The fact that Russia extends into Asia is because of Empires. The European nation, that we know today as Russia, expanded into empty territory, Siberia, and that's where it got most of it's landmass, not because they are Asian.

ethomaz said:
New US numbers are up already.

Xbox One software is up 104% yet HW is down 2%. I say its undertracked. But we'll have to see NPD.

Npd will be interesting

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m